** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Latest Tables - August 2019

Aug 31

Final Table

Well done to Bymatrix on winning the comp for August, he just about dodged all of the bullets on the last day:clap

Snert and BBBC found late winners to hit the frame along with Boulder5111 who finished a good 4th.

Poor strike rate this month but some cracking winners found again and we had 28 players who ended up in profit and therefore qualified for the KO Cup next weekend.

Prizes
£80: Bymatrix
£40: Snert
£20: BBBC
£10: Boulder5111
£30 Cup: Daisychain

Top 3 win PL Merchandise also (please send home address for delivery)

Can all winners send their PayPal addy, PL Name, and prize being claimed to:

[email protected] (please do not contact me for prizes, I have none)

Many thanks

Screen Shot 2019-08-31 at 21.59.19.pngScreen Shot 2019-08-31 at 21.59.33.pngScreen Shot 2019-08-31 at 21.59.44.png

Great competition. Congrats to all the other winners. Not bad for a bunch of amateur tipsters (and i'd love to see a comparison versus the pro's)

Many thanks BillyHills for the time and trouble involved. Great work enjoyed by many

If it hadnt been the last day of the comp i'd have been ew on War Glory! 

Well done Bymatrix, well deserved, unlucky Snert, good 2nd place and excellent strike rate @ 50%. Good 4th Boulder to keep in the money but, great final day selection by BBBC with War Glory and taking 3rd place and really throwing a spanner in the works,great pick and well deserved. Also congrats to Daisychain for winning the KO Cup.

Another Thank You to Billy Hills for his work in this Nap comp. and not forgetting all the other comps. over the last month, cheers mate.