Announcements
*** New Last Man Standing Competition - Win up to £1500 Annually - See Competitions Forum ***
*** September Competition Winners: Well done to Mickyftm32 (NAPS/KO Cup), & Avongirl (Poker) ***
Sign in to follow this  
BillyHills

Naps - Thursday Aug 1st

Hubert 6.10 Ffos Las (Win 11/4)

There was little to choose in the betting between Fleeting Prince and Hubert when they met at Windsor. Fleeting Prince runs in a Group 2 at Goodwood, by contrast Hubert goes in a class 5 at Ffos Las. Must go close.

Thank you Graham for continued efforts, much appreciated.

Well done all last month winners and Big Thanks Graham for running all these competitions 

Goodwood 4:10 Xcelente - 14/1 bet365 e/w thanks 

Xcelente - from Mark Johnston yard who saddle three in race I don't know who got first pick between Joe Fanning or Franny Norton as Ryan Moore on favourite Governor Of Punjab with Franny Norton on Fred these two horses have won at 7f but I 've stuck with Joe Fanning mount Xcelente who's had four runs three at 5f on turf and one at 6f AW at Chelmsford 26 days ago when finished 3rd when Bettys Hope beat him by 1.75 lengths , Bettys Hope has went on to win at Newbury 5f GS Weatherbys Super Sprint Stakes by head hopefully that will be a indicator that they may be more to come from Xcelente and the step up to 7f maybe what he's needing as Joe rode him in his first two races at 5f win and 2nd and comes back into ride with him going at another new distance 7f plus he's got blue and white silks on so with Rangers playing today blue mugs double
like my Green mugs double that I wrote on Tuesday Green Power - although a bluenose I 've went for a mugs double here with Green Power and Celtic