** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Europa League Predictions > Jul 30th - Aug 1st

uelodds1.jpg

uelodds2.jpg

uelodds3.jpg

The second legs for this year's 2nd Qualifying Round of the Europa League are set to take place over the course of this week. Check out the odds above, take a peak at last week's scores, and let us know what you're betting on. :ok

@delfino, @KikoCy, @giraldi, @Icongene, @dogmeister, @rangers234, @Pipoca, @Notorious, @ElPrincipito007, @KingSoccertips, @vasilli07, @betcatalog, @immortal--, @DW_United, @discipline, @WinningAdvice, @arvee, @silverfox, @FrenchEskimo, @liamcorrigan86, @ElPrincipito007, @Neubs, @TOTTI3, @Simeon Borisof, @Charon84, @Magic0024, @Xcout, @arsenalfh, @BJO, @footballeye, @gamblerxxx, @Xcout, @allyhibs, @cluelessG, @jazzman02 , @DrO, @chris50, @mtom, @canaries91, @slipkid, @Dzontra85@Marek76, @hristofor, @Philosophy2 @Hitch, @kaneand @CloughandTaylor.

Football Facts and Streaks regarding UEFA Europa League

Tre Penne Galazzano have lost their last 7 matches. (UEFA Europa League)
KF Shkendija have lost their last 5 matches. (UEFA Europa League)
There have been over 2.5 goals scored in Slovan Bratislava’s last 8 games. (UEFA Europa League)

You can find interesting 24 Football Betting Streaks for 30.07.2019 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-30-07-2019-15113

Cukanicki vs Molde. Molde was the better side in the first leg. Shots statistic; 21-15. On target: 11-4. Veljko Birmancevic received his second yellow late in the game for diving and will off course not play her. He was a substitute so I guess he's not that important. Anyway, it's really a shock that Molde didn't score, they created so many chances. But that have been a thing for Molde this season, they create alot of chances but sometimes they can't get the goals. Last match it happend was against Brann at home. Created lots of chances, and Brann's goalkeeper was man of the match. They are not the best team away either, even if they often score goals there. They also have bad days away from home, for example when Aalesund humiliated them in the cup with 4-0. Aalesund plays in the next best division, and this was a match between huge rivals. They also lost 3-2 to Kristiansund, almost a local match, Only 1 hour from Kristiansund to Molde, and Kristiansund beat them 3-2. They also lost to Tromsø away, a Tromsø side not in their best form at that moment. Then, they beat Strømsgodset 4-0 away, but Strømsgodset is a very poor side, and could be relegated. 2-2 away against Odd was a good result, but Molde was up 2-0. Even if they didn't need to win away against KR (Won 7-1 at home), they should IMO beaten them. They didn't, and in the next match they suffered home against poor Sarpsborg and only won 2-1. They even spared some players for the KR game days before so they should be fully fit for Sarpsborg match. I think Molde gets nervrous because Rosenborg is back on track and could be dangerous. Molde didn't do a good match against Sarpsborg, but deserved to win. I think Molde have the best squad travelling, and they need a goal (or win on penalties) to get through to the next round. I don't know how Molde will play this match, but I believe they won't park the bus. They were clearly better in the first match, and is favorite for this too.  

I know nothing about the Serbian team, so maybe someone else can bring some news?

I have few games on my mind.

Levski - AEK Larnaca
Pick - under 2.5 goals 
Odds: 1.80@bet365

I'll be stubborn and go for an under once again. Last week the odds were slashed and offered a pretty good cash out option prior to kick-off (went down to 1.36 at some point), but a red card for Levski's defender ruined the bet with AEK winning comfortably 3-0. Now, they will arrive in Sofia with just one aim - try not to concede early. I think this will frustrate levski. Many people were expecting them to be an under-ish team under their new manager, however they have been scoring freely in the domestic championship. This was mainly thanks to playmaker Mariani, but he was sold earlier this week and won't feature tomorrow. He was basically the powerhouse of the team.
The game will be played behind closed doors and if this time we don't see any unfortunate events (red card, early goal, penalty etc.) then the bet should be covered easily.

Ludogorets - Valur
Pick - Ludogorets to score in both halves
Odds: 1.72@bet365

I can probably write a master thesis on why I disdain ludogorets, and usually avoid betting on them, but I see some value here. The first game they surprised many people and needed an injury-time equalizer in order to avoid a rather shameful defeat. This time around I truly expect them to show complete different face and win comfortably. They will seek an early goal which will pretty much force Valur to open up more and if that happens then I won't be surprised if we see a goal fest.

Mind you that I've been on a pretty bad run recently, so...you know, don't bet your houses on it :D

Ael Limassol vs Aris Salonica.

I watched the first leg in Salonica. Aris was better for 90 minutes creating a lot of scoring opportunities, while Aris players hit the bar twice.

Ael was defending and defending. They created one chance in second half hitting the bar as well.

Ael Limassol is not impressive team. I live in Limassol and I know very well this team. Personally I am Apolllon fan, I watched however many of Ael's games.

Here I suggest the away win @2.30 offered by bet365. 7/10

Another fact supporting my tip is that Ael will host Aris in Larnaca, a neutral venue. Ael fans will NOT travel to Larnaca, because they continue to have disagreements from last year with the local federation. So  Ael will  have the support of around 2000 fans, while Aris already sold out with 1600 fans

Another option is X2 double chance and total goals 0-3 double bet. 10/10. I don't know the price for this double bet, but I am 100% that is offered by Meridian bet. 

Ciao, good luck!

Edited by delfino

Football Facts and Streaks regarding UEFA Europa League

There have been under 2.5 goals scored in Ludogorets Razgrad’s last 6 games (UEFA Europa League).
Partizani have lost their last 5 matches (UEFA Europa League).
There have been over 2.5 goals scored in Malmoe FF’s last 5 games (UEFA Europa League).
Sturm Graz have lost their last 3 matches (UEFA Europa League).

You can find interesting 50 Football Betting Streaks for 01.08.2019 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-01-08-2019-15118

Progres Niederkorn vs Rangers

It's beginning to feel like I'm Progres Niederkorn's number one fan given the fact I've covered most of their matches so far in this competition. I'm on them again this week when they face SPL side Rangers for their 2nd Leg in the Champions League 2nd Qualifying Round in a 6:30pm BST kick-off at the Stade Josy Barthel in Luxembourg City tonight. The winners will play Danish club FC Midtjylland.

Progres Niederkorn will feel this tie is still not quite beyond them. Thomas Gilgemann's men managed to come away with just a 2-0 loss from the first leg. The lack of an away goal is a concern but if they can grab an early goal then the comeback is certainly on. The issue here is a mental one. Progres have already visited the British and Irish Isles twice in this competition and lost on both trips. 2-1 defeats to both Cardiff Met Uni FC and Cork City leave them wanting on their travels.

Rangers will also look positively on the current state of this tie. Steve Gerrard's men got through the first leg without any real issues to help them towards putting the 2017 shock defeat behind them. A solid defensive display came as expected and they know even losing by one goal will see them through. The Rangers defence has managed to keep five clean sheets in their last seven matches in this competition.

For me, Rangers have done enough already to pave the way for qualification for the next round. The basis of their tactical approach is provided by a very competent back-line. Rangers have an aggregate score of 12-0 over their three games so far. I can see them managing to get a 1-0 or 2-0 win here. Mission to avoid a repeat of history should be complete for the Scottish side.

Rangers to Win to Nil @ 1.88 with Betway

Total Goals Scored Under 2.5 @ 2.07 with Bet365

Aberdeen vs Chikhura Sachkhere

In our second preview of this 2nd Qualifying Round 2nd Leg Champions League matches we stick with the Scottish theme as we cover SPL club Aberdeen in their home tie versus Georgian outfit Chikhura Sachkhere in a 7:45pm kick-off at Pittodrie. The tie is finely balanced after a 1-1 draw out in Georgia but the Scottish side will be hoping to seal the deal here.

Aberdeen will be breathing a sigh of relief after the first leg of this tie. Two penalties played a decisive role in that game with Chikhura Sachkhere taking a lead from the spot through Giorgi Koripadze just before half-time with Sam Cosgrove equalising from the penalty spot in the 68th minute. Derek McInnes will be hoping his side can go one better than last season when their Europa League run was ended prematurely by Burnley.

Chikhura Sachkhere are a team who are not exactly amongst the greats of the European game but they're giving themselves a fighting chance in this tie. Aberdeen may have the advantage of an away goal but if the Georgians score then it puts the pressure on. Samson Pruidze is over-achieving with this group of players. They edged their way past Luxembourg side Fola Esch. Can they take another step into this competition and secure a two legged tie with Croat side Rijeka?

Well, this is a hard one to call. I knew Aberdeen would find it tough going out to Georgia. Club and national teams have paid for their lack of professionalism but even the most prepared sides can struggle to get a result out there. I still think Aberdeen should secure a win but it's not going to be easy. Chikhura Sachkhere are a resilient side and even if they get beat it won't be by much.

Aberdeen HT/FT @ 1.83 with Ladbrokes

BTTS @ 2.62 with Bet365