** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Racing Chat - Sat July 20th

I must admit I am worried about the soft ground for both of these so they are only going to be small stakes bets. Boarder Breaker in the 4.15 was disappointing at Worcester, but he should be capable of better than that. The winner of the Hexham race he was 2nd in runs in the big race at Market Rasen today although having said that the form of the horses behind him hasn't really worked out. I do still think Boarder Breaker is well handicapped though and so I will chance him in the ground to get back to the form he showed in points and at Hexham. I think the favourite is the one they have to beat though who looks pretty solid.

I was going to suggest a good e/w bet on Damians Dilemma as prior to the rain I thought it would be impossible to see him out of the frame. He has such a good record at Cartmel and this trip suits him much better than the 2m5f trip he was 2nd over here last time. He has run well on good to soft so hopefully soft ground wont be an issue, but it does temper enthusiasm so I won't be having as big a bet as I was. Given how much he loves the track and it isn't a strong race I am still happy to back him e/w at 11/2.