** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

3rd Place Play-Off & Final Predictions > Jul 17th - 19th

afconodds.jpg

The Final of the 2019 Africa Cup of Nations is coming up this Friday night. Senegal play Algeria and it's hard to argue against them both deserving it. I'll get a preview up for it tomorrow. Let us know any predictions you have for that game plus the rather irrelevant (if we're being honest!) 3rd Place Play-Off between Tunisia and Nigeria tonight. :ok

@Ameer, @jazzman02, @Sterphyle, @Misa, @vasilli07, @MPLouis, @gazzo, @lorenzo., @mij0sim, @stressina87, @i1_principe, @hristofor, @Niceguy, @markus808, @clubgowi, @Neubs, @Mindfulness, @Kenton Schweppes, @salmonman, @potus, @neilovan, @thfc, @Roy The Boy, @sajtion, @MangoTheThird, @newjack, @Gedkip, @canaries91, @Xcout, @waynecoyne, @allyhibs, @Icongene, @four-leaf, @Teodore, @Darran, @Bobby Vegas, @DrO, @betcatalog, @immortal--, @allthethings, @Pep004, @DW_United, @Pipoca, @liamcorrigan86, @BobEire, @Odyssey, @Marek76, @thinkpink63, @Val Ngoma, @vicsuna, and @bastia.

I like Algeria DNB Only among this two bets 

I fancy Algeria to win the cup , they deserved and when I remember how Senegal defend I think for sure Algeria will score here and take more advantage from Senegal big missing at the back when their key defender out 

Algeria to left the cup here I think 

Senegal vs Algeria 

Since the start of the new millennium there have been 10 African cup of nations finals 5 ended as draws & decided by penalties and 5 ended with a win with just 1 goal difference. Basically it is 50/50 whether game ends as draw in full time or one of the teams wins with a margin of 1 goal. It is difficult to pick a side in this game. Senegal are generally the better team but Koulibaly won't play and they already lost vs Algeria 1:0 in the group stage. This was the only goal Senegal conceded so far in the tournament while Algeria have only conceded a goal in the quarterfinal and the semifinal. I will bet that one of the teams wins on penalties and draw/draw first half/second half. 

Senegal vs Algeria

The 2019 Africa Cup of Nations Final is finally here. It's between arguably the most deserving sides in the tournament of Senegal and Algeria with kick-off scheduled to take place at 8pm BST at the Cairo International Stadium in Cairo. Winning this game will be momentous for both sides with Senegal never having lifted the trophy and Algeria not tasting success since 1990.

Senegal have grown into this tournament well. Aliou Cisse's side finished 2nd in Group C beating Tanzania 2-0 and Kenya 3-0 but lost their clash with Algeria 1-0. In the last 16, they saw off Uganda with a 1-0 win before repeating that score-line against Benin in the Quarter-Final. A 1-0 win after extra-time against Tunisia then sealed their spot in the Final. The previous defeat to Algeria in the group stage will no doubt play on their mind but so will revenge. The Lions of Teranga have only conceded one goal all tournament but it was in that loss to their opponents for tonight.

Algeria have started to look like a really dangerous side. Despite winning their group with three wins against Tanzania, Kenya, and Senegal, the Desert Foxes have had to navigate their way past a series of tricky opponents. Each one has been swept aside with confidence. The last 16 saw them beat Guinea 3-0. The Quarter-Final then delivered a 4-3 win on penalties against Ivory Coast after a 1-1 draw after extra-time. In the Semi-Final they then sneaked past Nigeria 2-1 thanks to a last minute moment of inspiration from a Riyad Mahrez free-kick.

It's hard to see this game being anything other than a tightly-fought contest. The 1-0 score in the first meeting will almost certainly be repeated and I wouldn't be surprised if both teams cancelled each other out completely. I can imagine this game going all the way to penalties and if I had to pick a winner then I would go Algeria. This game will more resemble a chess match than a football game. It won't be the most enjoyable 90 minutes but it'll be a battle of wits.

Draw @ 2.90 with Betway

Total Goals Scored Under 1.5 @ 2.37 with Betfair