Announcements
*** New Last Man Standing Competition - Win up to £1500 Annually - See Competitions Forum ***
Tedthewolf

The Open Royal Portrush

I got it  soooooo wrong with rory .....but i do get it right sometimes

Tedthewolf

• Newbie Punter
  •  
  • Tedthewolf
  • New Members
  • 8147 posts

Re: US Open > June 12th - 15th I agree with Aidy about Shane Lowry being in good shape at present and i think he has a squeak of winning a major in his career and was tempted to have a e/w bet @ 150 for this but i feel if he is to win a Major its likely to be the British Open and he is currently 150/1 to win it this year which IMHO is absolutely massive as he is hitting form at the right time and plays Irish and British courses very well so i have had an e/w dig on him in that.

......thats from 2014 when the forum was at its  best with some fantastic posters in the horse & golf  sections the likes of Russp, Kevshat, Bowlesy, Fintron , Mileni4uk to name but a few must have long gone now miss them guys in here   we had thousands of views in the threads  those days. Such a shame things have moved on so much

Well done all winners.I had Fleetwood  but no cigar although I got e-w .I did lay Tiger Woods to miss the cut but never put it on here but I did say he would.Congratulations to Shane Lowry and was the deserved winner.Was nice to see Lee Westwood doing well. 

Edited by notanotherdonkey