** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Europa League Predictions > Jul 16th - 18th

uelodds.jpg

uelodds1.jpg

uelodds2.jpg

The 2019/20 Europa League 1st Qualifying Round 2nd Leg matches are coming up this week. The first games begin tomorrow in a schedule that stretches over three days. There are a lot of fixtures to take in but try to find the best value and let us know your tips for these games heading our way! :ok

@delfino, @KikoCy, @giraldi, @Icongene, @dogmeister, @rangers234, @Pipoca, @Notorious, @ElPrincipito007, @KingSoccertips, @vasilli07, @betcatalog, @immortal--, @DW_United, @discipline, @WinningAdvice, @arvee, @silverfox, @FrenchEskimo, @liamcorrigan86, @ElPrincipito007, @Neubs, @TOTTI3, @Simeon Borisof, @Charon84, @Magic0024, @Xcout, @arsenalfh, @BJO, @footballeye, @gamblerxxx, @Xcout, @allyhibs, @cluelessG, @jazzman02 , @DrO, @chris50, @mtom, @canaries91, @slipkid, @Dzontra85@Marek76, @hristofor, @Philosophy2 @Hitch, @kaneand @CloughandTaylor.

Thanks for the notification, mate. 

Shamrock - Brann

Brann did what they have done many times this season, let teams back in late in the game. This was brutal, several minutes in injury time, but they can only blame theirselves. I watched the game, and was not impressed with the team. The coach didn't pick the best team for the game either. A player was benched that would be crucial for that game because of high pressure. One of the best in the league in that position, and they didn't play with a striker (but a winger). Brann is better away this season, because they can lay back and wait for chances and counters. The problem here is that they need to score, Shamrock doesn't need to win. 0-0 and 1-1 will get them through, 2-2 will send them to extra time. The problem for Brann is scoring goals. Last time they scored more than 2 goals was against Arna Bjørnar in the cup. They are in the 4th division, so the chances for Brann scoring 2+ goals is slim. Petter Strand is the one who was left on the bench, and many experts and fans are very surprised that he didn't start. Nilsen (Coach) must play him on thursday, evertyhing else is a shame. Strand expekt to be in the team thursday, but we will have to see. Nilsen is a stubborn man and do whatever he feels, even when it's bad for the team. Wormgoor (Missed first match) is questionable, and will have to see closer to thursday if he is in the squad travelling. Brann have to score, they have to win (Or play 2-2 (extra time) or 3-3) to get through and put pressure on Shamrock. It fits this Brann team with this defensive coach very bad, but we will see. Will update with more info as soon as I get it. 

Football Facts and Streaks regarding UEFA Europa League

FC Banants have lost their last 3 matches. (UEFA Europa League)
There have been over 2.5 goals scored in PFC CSKA-Sofia’s last 5 games. (UEFA Europa League)

You can find interesting 21 Football Betting Streaks for 16.07.2019 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-16-07-2019-14966

Titograd - CSKA Sofia
Pick - over 9 [email protected] in bet365

After demolishing their opponents in the first game, tonight CSKA will show up in Podgorica with the idea of giving some of the fragile players chance to show that they deserve a place in the team. Nobody is expecting a huge surprise, and to be honest after seeing how bad Titogarad were, I tend to agree, even though I hate it when a team underestimates their opponents.

Last season CSKA were producing plenty of corners mainly because the wingers and the full-backs were crossing the ball in almost every occasion they got. And even though this season so far it seems they will try to use the playmaker Fabrini to get the attacks through the center of the pitch, they still create enough chances which result in corners. In the first game against Titograd there were total of 9 corners (6-3 in favor of CSKA). In the first league game on Friday there were 12 corners (10-2). Tonight I suppose we can see at least 9 corners too.

Good luck!

Shamrock - Brann: Vito Wormgoor (captain) and Kristoffer Barmen was injured in the first leg, and is also injured for the second leg. 100% confirmed they are out and not in the squad that will travel tomorrow. Veton Berisha (striker) is suffering with back problem, but I guess he will be ready for this game. 

Football Facts and Streaks regarding UEFA Europa League

FCI Levadia have lost their last 6 matches (UEFA Europa League).
Cork City have lost their last 5 matches (UEFA Europa League).
Torpedo Kutaisi have lost their last 4 matches (UEFA Europa League).
Mura have lost their last 4 matches (UEFA Europa League).
Connah’s Quay have lost 86% of their last 7 matches (UEFA Europa League).

You can find interesting 55 Football Betting Streaks for 18.07.2019 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-18-07-2019-14972

On 7/17/2019 at 7:18 AM, mtom said:

Bet lost. Terrible preview, apologies. CSKA were on holiday and I should've predicted they won't put too much pressure on Titograd, hence why they didn't create many chances which could've let to corners. Sorry about that one.

Don't worry about it. Games are tough to call this early in the season. Especially in a competition like this where some clubs haven't even started their pre-season yet where as others are in the middle of their league campaign.

Kilmarnock vs Connah's Quay Nomads

The first preview for this batch of second leg matches in the 2019/20 Europa League 1st Qualifying Round comes from Rugby Park where Scottish Premier League side Kilmarnock host Welsh Premier League club Connah's Quay Nomads in a 7:45pm BST kick-off. Killie hold a 2-1 lead from the first leg away so they'll be hoping to finish the job on home turf.

Kilmarnock left it late to get the win in the first leg in Wales last week. Angelo Alessio will have been less than impressed with his players after they went 1-0 down due to an own goal from Greg Taylor. Late goals by Eamonn Brophy and Stuart Findlay saved the victory in the last 8 minutes of the game but it was a performance that needed more from the Scottish side.

Connah's Quay Nomads might have a certain amount of quiet optimism heading into this game. The Welsh side led the tie until the 82nd minute in the first leg and were arguably worthy of their lead. Andy Morrison has a big challenge here though and I have a funny feeling they'll struggle to take anything from this game in Scotland. The away goals is an issue meaning they need to score twice to have any hope of progressing and I can't see them doing that. How will that affect them mentally?

I did predict a bit of a battering for the Nomads in the first leg and they surprised me. Unfortunately, I can't see a similar story here. It's a tough mission to get the win on aggregate and if Kilmarnock grab an early goal, which I think they might, then it could open the flood gates. I'd back Kilmarnock to win with a clean sheet and if they score early it could be a 3 or 4 goal win.

Kilmarnock to Win to Nil @ 1.67 with William Hill

Kilmarnock -2 @ 2.25 with SpreadEx

KR vs Molde

The second preview from this week's second leg matches is a leftfield choice. It's a tie between Icelandic side KR and Norwegian club Molde in an 8pm BST kick-off from the KR-vollur in Reykjavik. The first leg ended with a convincing 7-1 win for the Norwegian side and it seems like this is more or less an exhibition game now with the aggregate score slightly redundant.

KR will be bitterly disappointed that they lost by such a large margin last week out in Norway. Runar Kristinsson will no doubt have felt it was a tall order for his side to take something from the game but losing by six goals was never even in their thought process. It now means all hope is realistically lost for this second leg and the focus will be on trying to regain some pride in their home leg.

Molde impressed in that home leg and Erling Moe is doing a great job at helping the club's fans forget about Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's departure to Manchester United on a permanent basis. If they're picking at things then they'll be kicking themselves about conceding that solitary goal. The hat-trick from Leke James shows he's a player in hot form and one to watch. Although will Molde risk him in this second leg?

Matches like this are always tough to call. The team with the unassailable lead will often make wholesale changes to rest players knowing that the tie is won. Molde will certainly make changes but they'll want to keep the positive momentum going. I think even with a side consisting of fringe players they should have enough to win the game on the night and I think we could see both teams score.

Molde to Win @ 1.68 with MarathonBet

BTTS @ 1.66 with Bet365

Levski - Ruzomberog
Pick - Ruzomberog +0.75AH 1.97@bet365

Levski won comfortably the first game in Slovakia (2-0). Tonight's game will be played without fans because Levski is suspended by UEFA. Their manager Hubchev is known for his defensive tactics and even though they started the domestic campaign with a 4-1 victory away from home against Dunav, tonight I expect him to make some rotations, apply a more defensive tactic and just try to avoid conceding an early goal. The latter shouldn't be too difficult because Ruzomberog looked very weak a week ago and I doubt they will threaten Levski too much.
Since, there is no need for the hosts to push for a win, of if somehow the guest managed to score a goal the bet should be covered easily. But a boring low scoring draw or a 1 goal margin victory for Levski is what I am thinking of.