** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Champions League Predictions > Jul 9th & 10th

Suduva - Red Star Belgrade

Again like last year.This two teams plays last year in CL qualification and RS was better (0-2 in Suduva , 3-0 in Belgrade)

I am not familiar with Lithvaian league but as I can see Suduva is first and very dominate.

Red Star will play their first official game this season after 4 friendly games(draw with Cluj and Apollon, win vs Linz and lose vs Zenit). They are some changes in squad this year,but IMO strenght is about the same as last year.

Expected 11:Borjan - Rodic,Babic,Milunovic,Gobeljic - Jovicic,Jovancic - Ivanic,Marin,Ben - Boaci

There are several players in this team who played when we beat Liverpool in CL last year and draw vs Napoli , so I dont think Suduva will be problem

Red Star to win @1.60

uclods.jpg

Apologies for this going up slightly later than planned. I was pre-occupied by Africa Cup of Nations stuff and then didn't realise that the odds had been released for these games. I'll get a couple of previews up for tomorrow's games seeing as it's too late to cover tonight's games. Just quickly in relation to the two British interests tonight of Celtic and TNS. I'd back Celtic to grind out a 1-0 or 2-0 win. I think TNS should sneak a win against KF Feronikeli but it'll be tough. A 1-0 or 2-1 win for the Welsh side?

@vasilli07, @Xcout, @Icongene, @KikoCy, @DrBetter, @Duuc, @DrO, @immortal--, @Notorious, @betcatalog, @KingSoccertips, @discipline, @Pep004, @HastGill1, @ElPrincipito007, @salmonman, @DW_United, @allthethings, @MightyWell, @liamcorrigan86, @mijOsim, @dorleywilliams, @soccerprediction123, @TOTTI3, @LePapo, @seifer365, @MPLouis, @Jack A, @JJG, @Pipoca, @neilovan, @wcz, @newjack, @matt-e-matticle, @EBTA, @cluelessG, @mtom, @Marek76, @allyhibs, @alani42, @jazzman02, @hristofor, @fhuefdsa @Gedkip, @Carovie, @money44, @Donvitz, @Dzontra85, @swasya, @vicsuna, @Neubs, @kevlevrone, @Jammycnut, @Hitch, and @WinningAdvice, what bets are you all looking at here?

Football Facts and Streaks regarding UEFA Champions League

Dundalk have drawn their last 3 matches. (UEFA Champions League)
There have been under 2.5 goals scored in 86% of Qarabag FK’s last 7 games. (UEFA Champions League)
Sutjeska have lost their last 5 matches. (UEFA Champions League)
There have been under 2.5 goals scored in Ferencvaros’s last 5 games. (UEFA Champions League)

You can find interesting 23 Football Betting Streaks for 10.07.2019 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-10-07-2019-14916

Dundalk vs Riga FC

The Champions League is very much in its early stages but a lot is at stake for these sides in the 1st Qualifying Round First Legs this week. Our first preview focuses on the enticing clash between League of Ireland Premier Division side Dundalk and Latvian Virsliga team Riga FC in a 7:45pm BST kick-off at Oriel Park in Dundalk.

Dundalk enjoyed a prolific season in Irish domestic football last year. Former head coach Stephen Kenny led the Lilywhites to the league title in 2018. His departure for the Republic of Ireland Under-21 job with a view to becoming the full national side manager taking over from Mick McCarthy in 2020 meant Vinny Perth was promoted to the role of gaffer. It has seen the good work at the club continue and they currently sit on top of the top flight of Irish football at the moment 8 points ahead of 2nd placed Shamrock Rovers.

Riga FC might be from the capital city of Latvia but they're hardly one of the most renowned teams in European football. In fact, last season was the first time they won the Latvian top flight. Mihails Konev's team lead the league at the halfway stage of this season too so they're enjoying a golden era at the club.

Oriel Park has become something of a fortress for Dundalk over recent times. Perth's men have won 11 of their last 12 matches on the ground. It is a tall order to ask this side from Latvian to travel nearly 3,000km and get a result in such an atmosphere. I think Riga FC will give it a good go but Dundalk should take the win.

Dundalk to Win @ 1.92 with Unibet

Total Goals Under 2.5 @ 1.60 with 888Sport

Linfield vs Rosenborg

Our second preview of the week in the Champions League 1st Qualifying Round First Legs is venturing north of the border from our first preview where we cover Northern Irish Football League Premiership team Linfield taking on Norwegian Eliteserien side Rosenborg in a 7:45pm BST kick-off at Windsor Park in Belfast.

Linfield are one of the most successful sides in Northern Irish domestic football. The Blues have won 53 league titles, 43 Irish Cups, and 10 Irish League Cups. Head coach David Healy guided them to yet another title last season and will now look to perform a miracle by helping them get past one of Scandinavia's football giants.

Rosenborg are regular participants in the group stages of the Champions League so going through the process of qualification feels a bit laborious for their fans. Head coach Eirik Horneland will hope his team can navigate around this potential banana skin of a tie. His team are struggling in domestic action after a poor start. The Troll Children (great nickname for a football club!) are 7th in their division and that is after winning 5 of their last 6 matches.

Interestingly, these two sides have met once before back in 2010. The first meeting was a 0-0 draw and the second fixture was a 2-0 win for Rosenborg. I'm expecting a similar tight affair here. I still think the Norwegian side have enough in their locker to squeak a win but Linfield will be tough to break down.

Rosenborg to Win to Nil @ 2.05 with Boylesports

Rosenborg HT/FT @ 2.30 with BetVictor