Announcements
*** New Last Man Standing Competition - Win up to £1500 Annually - See Competitions Forum ***
*** July Competition Winners: Well done to Pete1971 (NAPS), Barnsley Chop (KO Cup), bluemal (Goodwood) & Rivrd (Poker) ***
CzechPunter

Tennis Tips - August 12 - August 18

@Bandiii That looks really good in theory, but I guess that the odds are going to be around 1.57 in that case or something like that, not 1.80 and most definitely not 2.00 (unless he gets injured in the process). That still looks alright given the fatigue factor, but it might not be value. No criticism intended or anything, I just feel that this is worth saying.

There was many opportunities to make money on the Sakkari - Barty match.. I loved the value of Sakkari pre-match but I couldn't quite get involved then, and decided to try in play.. Barty looked fitter than previous day, so I didn't feel comfortable backing Sakkari, and then just decided to opt out entirely after Sakkari won first set even tho Barty was probably available at odds of 2.8 or so as the second set began.. Good pick from Czech Punter.. Alot of times he takes those set handicaps and the player just wins outright instead which is always good. 

So now we have a couple of remaining matches wta.. I may watch Pliskova up next.. Hard to say what will happen here.. If Kenin wins vs Osaka - then I might take a shot with Venus Williams.. She's playing well, and I took her @ 3/1 yesterday in play.. pretty convincing win although it was more of a lay against Vekic.. Luck 

Svetlana Kuznetsova (+1.5 sets) to beat Ashleigh Barty at 2.11 with Pinnacle

I wanted to stay away from the weekend, but this looks too juicy in all honesty. Kuznetsova is on a roll and there's going to be a tremendous pressure on Barty, as she has a chance to regain the top spot in the rankings this week. That tends to be hard to deal with.

Berankis vs Jung Vancouver Final

Berankis semi final finished hours before Jungs, Berenkis also won his semi final comfortably 6-1 6-1. Yung managed to get through his semi on tie breaks in both sets. I think Berenkis is the better player not only in rating but during th whole tournament and can see this being concluded in straight sets. 

Berenkis to win 2-0 6/5 Bet365

Edited by thegreatdom
Spelling