Announcements
** November Poker League Result : 1st ian309, 2nd muttley, 3rd Burnley Joe **
** Football Tipster Competition Result : 1st MrJol, 2nd buga00, 3rd glavintoby, 4th Boulder5111, 5th bobsyerunkle **
** November Nap's Competition Result: 1st andellio, 2nd Saddlesore, 3rd bymatrix, 4th MrJol KO Cup: DonnyFlyer, Most Winners: Astleavista**

New Players Registration (Closed)

**Only required for those players not already allocated a spot in the new divisions**

ie: Brand new players or players who were eliminated last year.

Please note that each mini-season lasts for 10 weeks and you will need to take part in at least 6 of them.
If you can not commit to playing please do not enter, its wasting your time and mine and maybe taking up a spot that could go to someone else.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Players already expressing a wish to join will need to just acknowledge if they are still interested. Just reply or like the post please. @AdSki16 @UBET10 @Ratso @OddsPredictor   C

I love the daily racing forum. Can I please join this football tipster competition. Many thanks for all your hard work in running these sites.

Ok we have 20 players in Div 8 at the moment with more to follow I presume. I will add up the amount of players for both Divs 7 and 8 and split them evenly at the end of next week. (split in orde

Posted Images

On 7/4/2019 at 11:12 AM, BillyHills said:

**Only required for those players not already allocated a spot in the new divisions**

ie: Brand new players or players who were eliminated last year.
Hi how i pcan participate in this contest??

• BillyHills changed the title to New Players Registration (Closed)
  • BillyHills locked and unpinned this topic