** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Europa League Predictions > Jul 2nd - 4th

europaleagueodds.jpg

The Europa League Preliminary Round 2nd legs take place this week. We start with the solitary game of St Joseph's FC of Gibraltar taking on Prishtina of Kosovo tomorrow night. The other odds for the fixtures on Thursday night are yet to be released but when they are I shall post them up in here. Let us know any bets you're slamming down for these early games. :ok

@delfino, @KikoCy, @giraldi, @Icongene, @dogmeister, @rangers234, @Pipoca, @Notorious, @ElPrincipito007, @KingSoccertips, @vasilli07, @betcatalog, @immortal--, @DW_United, @discipline, @WinningAdvice, @arvee, @silverfox, @FrenchEskimo, @liamcorrigan86, @ElPrincipito007, @Neubs, @TOTTI3, @Simeon Borisof, @Charon84, @Magic0024, @Xcout, @arsenalfh, @BJO, @footballeye, @gamblerxxx, @Xcout, @allyhibs, @cluelessG, @jazzman02 , @DrO, @chris50, @mtom, @canaries91, @slipkid, @Dzontra85@Marek76, @hristofor, @Philosophy2 @Hitchand @CloughandTaylor.

Due to the playing date, this might be one of the games with the least eye balls of the whole Europa League. Yet there might be something to look upon, while the odds clearly point to an away victory, mostly because St. Joseph's is yet to win a fixture in their participation in Europa League. The best results have been three draws, with the last one at home against Faroes Island's B36 to proceed to extra time and lost on penalties. For this round they already draw the 1st leg, where both goals came from St. Joseph's, one of those an own goal.

Prishtina is also yet to win at away in Europa League, and with two draws in three away matches, it might be a draw the most probable outcome. Yet the odds are taking into consideration the difference in level, but as show in the first match things can end up in a draw.

Therefore:  Draw with 1 units @ 3.09

Cardiff Met Uni vs Progres Niederkorn

The second legs of the 2019/20 Europa League Preliminary Round are continuing tonight and the first game I'm focusing on is the 6:30pm BST kick-off between Cardiff Met Uni and Progres Niederkorn at the Cardiff International Sports Stadium in Cardiff because I'm actually attending this game... for all my sins!

Cardiff Met Uni will be pleased that they remain in this tie after a narrow 1-0 loss out in Luxembourg. Doctor Christian Edwards will be looking to turn that score around on home turf. He'll draw inspiration from Barry Town's 0-0 draw with Cliftonville at the same ground last week. It is expected to be a decent turn out with a lot of Cardiff fans turning out to show their support for a local team. Personally, I've played with and against a number of the players on display so it'll be nice to see them in action tonight and I hope they do themselves proud.

Progres Niederkorn will be delighted at keeping a clean sheet in the first leg. Head coach Thomas Gilgemann knows that a draw will be enough and even a one goal defeat provided they score will also be enough to progress. That puts a lot more pressure on the home side and it could also mean we see an end-to-end game with both teams knowing a goal scored could make all the difference.

I have to try and separate my head from my heart here. My head says the lack of an away goal could come back and bite Cardiff Met Uni in the rear. However, my heart feels that there's so much hype and motivation around this game that we'll see an inspired Cardiff Met Uni performance. I do just feel that the departure of Adam Roscrow has left the Archers short on goal threat and that will prove costly.

Draw @ 3.82 with MarathonBet

Total Goals Scored Under 2.5 @ 2.05 with Coral

Cliftonville vs Barry Town

The second 2019/20 Europa League Preliminary Round match that is taking our interest is the all-British clash between Northern Irish club Cliftonville and Welsh Premier League side Barry Town in a 7:45pm kick-off at the Soltitude in Belfast. The first leg saw a 0-0 draw in Wales so the tie is finely balanced.

Cliftonville were reasonably firm favourites to win the first leg in Cardiff last week but it was the Welsh side that stood strong and kept them shut out. Paddy McLaughlin will now hope his side can take advantage of their home leg to get the goals needed to progress. It's a dangerous score though. One goal from Barry Town would mean Cliftonville need to score at least two.

Barry Town will be delighted with the current aggregate score. It means they go to Belfast with something to build on and defend. The priority from the first leg was to ensure that they didn't go into the second leg chasing the tie and Gavin Chesterfield's men have managed to do that.

The fact that Barry Town only had 35% possession on their home leg and there was only one shot on goal shows exactly what the Dragons' mentality was. It will be no different here. I'm not sure they will have the same luck or resolve as they did in the first leg and we should see Cliftonville scrape to a 1-0 or 2-0 win.

Cliftonville to Win to Nil @ 1.80 with Bet365

Cliftonville HT/FT @ 1.95 with Blacktype