Announcements
*** New Last Man Standing Competition - Win up to £1500 Annually - See Competitions Forum ***

Ouch...

Once again a day with lots of faves hits the bank.That is what led to me narrowing down the odds and making tighter selections before reverting back to all odds. 

Bad day, but if you showed me the ROI stats for this month so far at the beginning of the month and asked me if I would take that then I would have said yes. Have to find a bright side after an awful day like that. 

Capture.PNG

Capture2.PNG

I'm calling it a day.

Couple of bad days took the edge off the good run, but mainly because of time issues. Now it's the US matches they are starting  at 4pm for me. I am home at 5pm from work (where I can do what I want as I'm the boss) and have two young children to feed and get ready for bed. I can't keep spending the time at the computer when they need me. 

If it was a week or two maybe, but it's this then China, Australia in the new year and I am not getting things in my business done that need to be done.  Again, if it was doing £600 a day all the time then I would drop parts of the business but as with all betting the losing run comes and it takes the edge of the winnings. 

Good luck to you all with your betting, I will check in now and again and see how things are going. I've taken the profit and will use it wisely. ;)

Capture.PNG

Inspired by Tennis2.0 my TennisPredictor v2.0 spreadsheet is my best try so far.

Here are my selections for today from the WTA US Open at Flushing Meadows.I will post tomorrow the results but do expect a car crash as I have not been very succesful so far.

Tennis190828.jpg