** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Horse Racing Games

There's quite a few games available to download to your phone at the moment. My current favourite is Photo Finish where you primarily play the role as jockey. It's similar to another game called Rival Stars which is named Phar Lap or something on the PS4. There's a more in-depth model called iHorse Racing which I haven't go into yet due to the fiddly interface. Virtual Horse Racing 3D is a game where you just place bets but I uninstalled mine due to it crashing regularly. If you fancy a flutter on the muts though there's one called Virtual 3D Dogs but I haven't played it yet so I can't comment.

Video of Photo Finish

On a nostalgic note, does anyone remember a game called Racing Manager which was released on the ZX Spectrum back in 1983? My mate and I spent the whole school holidays playing this. Looks crap by todays standards but back then nobody knew any different.