** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Tennis Tips - June 24 - June 30

19 minutes ago, mdlp said:

Pliskova took it easily! I've decided to come over to this forum from covers as the quality of discussion is better. I'm looking forward to contributing. I study WTA very closely and watch a lot of matches. Hope to add value here;)

I'm a fellow WTA man! Not many on here :D

13 hours ago, Tennis Picks said:

I'm a fellow WTA man! Not many on here :D

haha that's awesome. WTA is a value for betting but it's so vert different from ATP and far more competitive for sure. A #1 player can lose to a #50 in wta but it's rare in ATP because the bigger serve equalizes among the men...

No value in PCB I'm affraid and now he's down a set and 5-5 in second just in time for rain delay. Sonego makes it look easy to beat PCB but that game isn't enough to break Miomir Kecmanovic who's got broken exactly one time only this week and it was Ugo Humbert who broke back but got broken again just before tie-break. Jordan Thompson did it very well but I always had the feeling Miomir would turn it around if it had come to that and it did. Miomir plays so well so that chances to break him are very limited.