Announcements
*** New Last Man Standing Competition - Win up to £1500 Annually - See Competitions Forum ***
CzechPunter

Tennis Tips - June 17 - June 23

1 hour ago, darko08 said:

Félix Auger-Aliassime to beat (-1,5 Sets) Feliciano López at 2.10 with 888

This is one of the favorites tournaments of Feliciano but the truth is that he's still here because the opponents he had. In the first round he won against Fucsovics in a 3 set match, in the second round Del Potro retired for an injury and yesterday he won against Raonic in a 3 set match. A few weeks ago i posted here that Felix has the conditions to be do big things on this surface and looks like i was right. He did Final in Stuttgart the last week and here he has won against Kyrgios in 3 sets, Dimitrov in 2 and Tsitsipas also in 2, that's impressive. The only way for Feliciano to win this is serving extremely well and try to surprise Félix in the TB. The problem for Feli is that Félix is absolutely hungry for winning his first ATP tournament and looks like he has a huge chance here after losing the Final in Stuttgart the last week. I can't imagine Feliciano breaking Félix serve (his serve is working extremely well and his return is also better than Feliciano) and I expect Feliciano conceding some BP. 

I forgot to say something really important. Félix has conceded 0 breaks against Kyrgios, Tsitsipas and Dimitrov. Feliciano serve has been broken 2 times (1 against Raonic and 1 against Fucsovics).

FAA v Lopez (Queens) - over 23.5 games at 1.83 with Sportingbet

Simple reasoning here: both have strong serves so I feel we will definitely have at least one TB here. Although FAA is of course the better player, Lopez has held his serve a high percentage of the time. I doubt Lopez will break FAA's serve.

Well turns out I was right one of the two underdogs came in... Feliciano really good on grass.. Next match might be a gift... I'm going to hammer Feliciano Vs Simon.. Just waiting on the line , and Goffin might take Halle.. No idea on the second pick... Hope you guys can confirm on Feliciano.. I will hammer as soon as line becomes available because I think it's going to move pretty big .. I'm hoping I can get something decent like -160 , but opening line for Feliciano basically should be at -230 if I'm the oddsmaker. I almost never bet favorites but he's really in his purest form right now, and has a huge serving advantage in the match. 

After Pierre lost.. I was pondering whether to take Lopez or not just based on superstitions I like the pic all the way my other pic was in Schoofs from the Netherlands.. When I saw that she lost two sets to zero I knew I had to take a chance on Lopez so I went double stake on Feliciano.. You probably could’ve got a crazy price on him after he lost the first set and was down to break points in the second set something like almost 10 to 1 I would guess something Crazy

Edited by money44

Also I guess I’ll probably wait on hammering until I hear what you guys think the bet looks too easy which could be a problem but Feliciano’s in the doubles as well I think it’s more likely that he loses that match

Parlay: Heather Watson 2.3 + Feliciano Lopez -170 with Local Books. 

Total payback is similar to standard two team parlay with odds 1.9 each. 

Watson has a very good record in Eastbourne, and I've seen her recent footage vs Strycova.. she is coming back into form, and I think she will be more motivated to win here than Cornet who might have plans for Wimbledon and some other things.. Always can be wrong of course, and Heather save for grandslam.. Lopez is playing brilliant tennis.. I've written analysis on him above..Watson also is serving, striking the ball well, and moving exceptionally well.. She hasn't played a ton of matches this year, and just love here in this spot.. First meeting on grass is perfect time to get a first win vs Cornet who holds h2h ad 3-0 vs Heather.. Rating parlay as 48% chance for completion minimum. 🤑

Feliciano Lopez to beat (-1.5 sets) Gilles Simon at 2.60 with Betfair

@money44 I'm with you on Feli all the way here. He's gonna beat Gilles in two tomorrow without a doubt. I'm fully confident. I base my confidence on Feli having a 5-2 record in this matchup and they've met 4 times on grass and Feli has won all 4 times and dropping just one set in the process. Feli looked superb today when he beat the teenager Felix A-A and this Queens club final has all the signs of a two set win for Feli.

9 hours ago, money44 said:

Parlay: Heather Watson 2.3 + Feliciano Lopez -170 with Local Books. 

Total payback is similar to standard two team parlay with odds 1.9 each. 

Watson has a very good record in Eastbourne, and I've seen her recent footage vs Strycova.. she is coming back into form, and I think she will be more motivated to win here than Cornet who might have plans for Wimbledon and some other things.. Always can be wrong of course, and Heather save for grandslam.. Lopez is playing brilliant tennis.. I've written analysis on him above..Watson also is serving, striking the ball well, and moving exceptionally well.. She hasn't played a ton of matches this year, and just love here in this spot.. First meeting on grass is perfect time to get a first win vs Cornet who holds h2h ad 3-0 vs Heather.. Rating parlay as 48% chance for completion minimum. 🤑

I have enjoyed reading your input but I'm going to disagree with u here. Cornet will come to play and the price is so short because of Watson's 'home' advantage and familiarity. I really think Cornet takes her out in 2 sets. Something like 6-4, 6-4. Cornet wants momentum going into Wimb, she's going to be taking this seriously IMO.

Munar to beat Kecmanovic at 2.33 with Marathonbet

Neither of the two players has grass success and it is a little surprising to me that Kecmanovic is considered the favorite. Munar showed good tennis on this surface last week against Coric as he was even close to winning the 1st set.  Kecmanovic also performed well against Khachanov as lucky looser, but it is hardly a reason to be considered a favorite here. As I said these players do not play on their preferred surface and for me the odds should be more equal. I do not see any significant advantage for the Serb and 2.33 seems to be a good enough odd to play.

On 6/22/2019 at 9:59 AM, kempazzo said:

I think it's time for Berrettini to call it a day. He's been brilliant lately, but I think Goffin is smart and skilled enough to defeat him. Also, Goffin's profile is somewhat similar to Simon (who beat weaker version of Berrettini 3:0 in Wimbledon last year), also Seppi has made most problems for Mateo and Goffin is able to perform in Seppi's style and in better way overall.

Goffin beat tall strong server with average movement on grass - A. Zverev yesterday - and it's a great way to be prepared for Berrettini.

I was on Seppi, I gotta be on Goffin. You can find him @2,70 Unibet and it's much worth it IMO.

Brilliant stuff yesterday, kempazzo! 

Cheers 🍺

Miomir Kecmanovic to beat Jaume Munar, Pinnacle @1.709

I was really not impressed with Jaume's game in previous matches with Borna and Fucscovics. The Spaniard is yet to record a first win on grass surface. 

This is also not the Serb's best surface, however I rate him as a better player and hot prospect in the future. 

Miomir also recorded a win vs Kohli in Stuttgart on grass, 2 weeks ago, so I will follow him today in Antaliya. 

👍