** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

PL Poker League

muttley

On 11/19/2019 at 12:07 PM, ian309 said:

The prospect of playing the APAT Counties Championships at Resorts World in a couple of weeks prompted me to re-read the thread for the last PL Poker meet up. Was it really 18 months ago ?! Are there any irons in the fire for another meet up in 2020 ?

We have irons, we have fire, but they're not in it yet! Watch this space :cheers

Have you heard any mention of the APAT team event at all Ian?

5 hours ago, avongirl said:

We have irons, we have fire, but they're not in it yet! Watch this space :cheers

After last season's well-documented Team Event disaster, it would appear that APAT may be struggling to find a non-Grosvenor venue large enough to host it. Tom has stated that he hopes the Team Event will be UK based which pretty much reduces the choice to DTD or Aspers. I'd really love a return to DTD and I'm really hoping they don't announce it for the end of February when I will be setting sail from Barbados on the Azura.

Please don't arrange the PL meet up between 18 Feb and 8 March ??️☀️

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/20/2019 at 12:58 PM, avongirl said:

I heard some pretty strong (but unconfirmed) rumours at RW last weekend that the APAT Team Event may be at VGC, Leeds, in the new year... but they were just rumours, so don't quote me ?

21 hours ago, ian309 said:

I heard some pretty strong (but unconfirmed) rumours at RW last weekend that the APAT Team Event may be at VGC, Leeds, in the new year... but they were just rumours, so don't quote me ?

hope this is true, it’s on my doorstep