** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

L1, L2, and Scottish Predictions > May 23rd - 26th

league1ratings.jpg

league2ratings.jpg

The League One and League Two Play-Off Finals are heading our way this weekend with Newport County facing Tranmere on the Saturday and then Charlton playing Sunderland on Sunday. There's also the Scottish Premier League Play-Off between Dundee United and St. Mirren. Check out the odds and let us know what bets you're placing!

Newport County vs Tranmere

The League Two Play-Off Final is the first of the matches up this weekend when Newport County and Tranmere clash in a 3pm kick-off this Saturday afternoon and Wembley. The 6th and 7th placed finishers that secured their spots in the play-offs last have reached this culmination and one will be playing League One football next season.

Newport County were facing relegation to the National League just a couple of seasons ago. Michael Flynn has come in and turned the fortunes of the club around. The Exiles are now one step away from the third tier of English football. It would be the highest level they have played at since the 1986/87 season.

Tranmere are another team that were facing oblivion just a number of years ago. Former FA chief executive Mark Palios has come in and turned things around. Rovers are now on the verge of back-to-back promotions and a return to League One for the first time since 2013/14.

It is the South Wales club that come into this game in the better form with Flynn's men undefeated in their last 12 league matches. That is a club best run since 1938. County also have the edge over Rovers in their head-to-head with the Welsh club  unbeaten in their last four league meetings with the team from the Wirral. That's a run that extends to 1988.

I've got a feeling Tranmere could do this. I'm not sure why. I have a soft spot for Newport. Don't believe the rumours about a massive rivalry between Cardiff and Newport. A lot of people that support these two sides with the other team well. My heart says a Newport win but I just think the quality within Tranmere's side could prove too strong.

Tranmere to Win @ 2.70 with Boylesports

BTTS @ 2.05 with RedZone