** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Racing Chat - Sunday May 19th

In the book "the thoughts and secrets of successful punters",author Mark Littlewood had conversations with ten successful punters about their views and strategies on making consistent profits on horse racing.

Some of the above ten interviewees were the likes of Hugh Taylor,Alan Potts,Tom Segal,Richard Hoiles and Steve Lewis Hamilton.

While they all had their own unique approaches to winner finding the common theme of all  ten was the attention they paid to the "price" of their selections.To put it bluntly,all would not bet on their fancy unless the price of the beast at least met their minimum price requirement.

With this in mind i am currently trailing a system based on horses at the top end of the market which may not necessarily be my idea of the winner, but a horse i feel is "overpriced" in relation to its chance.Should this approach go well(only doing it at the weekends initially) i will be adding it to my betting portfolio for next year.

All selections of course will be backed at Bog offering bookmakers..

Stratford:

2.25 Zamperelli evens -  888 Sport/Mr Green

3.35 Yamuna River 7/2 - Bet 365

4.45 Flying Verse 3/1 Paddy Power

5.20 Ruby Yeats - 9/4 General