** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Seeing if I can grow with Little Acorns

BigLarry

I've seen lots of good reviews around (and a lot of forums saying there's a lot better things I could be betting on) but hey ho, I sort of liked the sound of it and the fact I could tie it all together with the BetFair API and get it running automatically which left me to make pretty graphs of wins and losses. A Win in the first column means I won and the horse lost.

So without further ado, here is where I'm at so far with it:

1.PNG

Edited by BigLarry

Only one bet looking like a possibility today, 17-05-2019 15:00 York Stradivarius to lose. So far it's within the "limits" of the system. I'll only bet if it's still inside 2 minutes before the off.

*A loss today as Stradivarius romped home in first.

Current state of bank:

2.PNG

Edited by BigLarry

Today's Lays look to be a bit thin on the ground with only Jash in the 2.40 at Newmarket currently looking like a bet. As I place right on the start line things could change though.

The only other I've got my eye on is Raise You also at Newmarket (2.05) which may turn into a bet but at the moment doubtful.

* So the odds moved before betting and as I'm betting just before the off, my system chose not to place the bet. In this instance for the better.

There was another possible bet at 5.00 also at Newmarket but that was discounted because it was a beaten favourite.

All in all, above all else, this system seems to struggle to find many bets - I'll be lucky to get 20 a month at this rate. There's always tomorrow I guess.

3.PNG

Edited by BigLarry

Today so far: 13:50 Wolverhampton Alkaraama Lay at 1.56 Bet on

This is more or less a dead cert so I'm not keen on the bet but it is what it is.

Alkaraama romped home with ease, if I'd have placed the bet later in the day, the system would have been dead against it, but gotta stick to the system.

Edited by BigLarry