Announcements
*** New Last Man Standing Competition - Win up to £1500 Annually - See Competitions Forum ***
*** October Competition Winners: Well done to Roland Cooper (NAPS), BillyHills (KO Cup), Theodore007 (Football Tipster Competition), Bagzi (Last Man Standing Comp) & Demios (Poker) ***
Sign in to follow this  
harry_rag

100 Value Bets

6 minutes ago, harry_rag said:

Tennessee at Atlanta:

25 points on a Derrick Henry TD at 21/10 with Lads and 8 points on the brace at 11/2 with Lads

Used price boost but fine at evens and 11/2.

Sorry, Henry backed at 21/20. The boosts aren't quite that generous! Also, the brace is 5/1 without the boost. Must slow down a bit and check my posts.

Edited by harry_rag

Wigan v Salford:

14 points on Hardaker to score a try at 13/5

17 points on Williams to score a try at 31/10

8.5 points on Sio to score a 1st half try at 5/1

All with Lads, boost used on first two but ok at 5/2 and 3/1 respectively.

Time to bring the curtain down on this particular endeavour, with 5 losing bets making for a rather underwhelming finale.

21 winners from the last 100 bets (21%)

1408 points staked, 1040.25 points returned

-367.75 points

ROI -26.12%

Overall total for all 300 bets looks like this.

79 winners from 300 bets (26.33%)

4205.5 points staked, 4025.25 points returned

-180.25 points

ROI -4.29%

Up to you of course but I'd persist. It's a tiny sample relative to the odds - profits at this stage wouldn't mean all that much and so a deficit doesn't mean all that much either. It would take some time but you'd have a far better idea of how this is going if you could get up to the 1000 bet mark :ok

Cheers @Torque I'm not exactly giving up on this just because I've strayed into the red, I nearly stopped at the end of the second 100 but made the decision to carry on until I had a losing 100. The truth is I'll still be placing the same bets whether I post them or not and I record my results for every bet I place anyway. In the time it's taken to reach the 300 bet mark on here I've placed over 1700 bets in "real life". It just seems very time consuming to post a subset of my overall bets on here, with some potential bets not posted either because I decide they're not quite strong enough or I just don't have time.

I'll have a break and a think between now and month end and decide whether I'm inclined to press on to the 500 mark. Last time I did something similar to this (elsewhere) it ran for over 8,000 bets though it was pretty much every bet I placed including spreads.