** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Championship Play-Off Predictions > May 14th & 15th

champplayoffsratings.jpg

The second legs of the Championship Play-Off Semi-Finals are coming up this week. Both ties are very finely poised with Aston Villa holding a 2-1 lead over West Brom and Leeds taking a 1-0 advantage into their game with Derby. Who do you think will reach the Final? Let us know your tips! :ok

@waynecoyne, @sajtion, @arvee, @canaries91, @Mindfulness, @betcatalog, @Magic0024, @malabgd, @CloughandTaylor, @Tiffy, @Gidds, @chris50, @PokerWolf1, @teddybear3011, @skyblues88, @allyhibs, @Icongene, @KikoCy, @willie82, @Neubs, @Papa Lazarou, @kulikTS, @Valkovets, @Pipoca, @padman, @Marek76, @silver fox, @neilovan, @HastGill1, @jazzman02, @andypaps28, @Kenton Schweppes, @rangers234, @newjack, @Kane91, @yossa6133, @The Sexless Innkeeper, @Xcout, @branskie, @Wanderer89, @Hitch, @four-leaf, @trevor8, @OppoArchitizerLady, and @the bastardian, what bets are you all looking at?

Football Facts and Streaks regarding Championship play-off

West Bromwich have scored 2 goals or more in each of their last 5 home matches in Championship. (Championship play-off)
Aston Villa have scored in each of their last 13 matches in Championship. (Championship play-off)
West Bromwich have won their last 5 home matches in Championship. (Championship play-off)
Aston Villa have scored in 83% of their away matches in Championship. (Championship play-off)

You can find interesting 31 Football Betting Streaks for 14.05.2019 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-14-05-2019-14319

I´m also on Villa, but only on DNB. Without Gayle and Robson-Kanu - WBA only had Rodriguez in Front. For me little bit easier to Handle for Villa Defensive.  Also WestBrom must made the Game. Could be difficult in my opinion. My call is 0-1 or 0-2

Known to everyone, what does a Championship team mean to go to the Premier League and what benefits are there for such a great event. We are currently in the semi-final phase of the barrage, and today we are expecting the rematch between West Brom and Aston Villa. The "peasants" were imposed on their seat Saturday afternoon with 2-1, reversing the scoring in the second half. A strong counter, not forgetting that it is a hate derby. The two teams will give them everything to qualify for the final and nothing can be ruled out. However, according to what we saw in the first game, the most likely betting scenario is to score both teams
WEST BROMWICH ALBION vs ASTON VILLA @@ Both team to score, oddds 1.62

West Brom vs Aston Villa

This epic rivalry reaches its latest stage when West Brom look to overturn a 2-1 deficit at home against Aston Villa. Kick-off is scheduled for tonight at 8pm from the Hawthorns. The winners will qualify for the Championship Play-Off Final at Wembley which is touted as the most lucrative single game in world football.

West Brom will come into this game missing top scorer Dwight Gayle after he got sent off in the first leg. It's a huge miss for the Baggies but Jay Rodriguez will step into the void and the former Southampton front man does actually have a decent scoring record against the Villains.

Aston Villa have a full strength squad coming into this game. They will be looking to key players such as Jack Grealish and Tammy Abraham to guide them past this tricky match. Dean Smith's side should take confidence from the fact that 16 of the 18 previous teams to win their first leg have gone on to reach the Final in the Championship Play-Offs.

James Shan will look at previous encounters between these two sides to inspire his team. West Brom haven't lost against Villa at the Hawthorns in the past seven meetings. However, they are facing a Villa side that ended the season undefeated in their last seven league matches away.

This game could be too tight to call. As @waynecoyne rightly points out, it'll be interesting to see what approach Villa adopt. It could be dangerous to sit on their one goal lead but they know the Baggies will be coming at them. A sucker punch on the counter attack could be the difference. I'm favouring a draw with Villa qualifying on aggregate.

Draw @ 3.50 with Bet365

BTTS @ 1.65 with RedZone

leeds v derby

Mateusz Klich has been yellow carded in 4 of the last 5 games. His card in the first leg was for a head butt which shows a lack of discipline. I will back him for a card at 11/4 (hills).

I have also bought jamie shackleton's goal minutes at 7 with spreadex. He looked lively when coming on as sub in  the first leg (void if does not start).

Edited by waynecoyne

Leeds vs Derby

The Championship Play-Off Semi-Finals end tonight when Leeds look to play out their 1-0 advantage from the first leg against Derby in this 7:45pm kick-off at Elland Road. The winners of this tie will qualify to play Aston Villa for the right to be in the Premier League next season.

Leeds did enough to take the win in the away first leg but this tie is far from dead and buried. Kemar Roofe is the most noteworthy absentee from the Whites line-up. The former Oxford attacker has scored 4 goals in 3 games against the Rams this season so he'll be badly missed. The duo of Adam Forshaw and Pontus Jansson are also both likely to be missing for Marcelo Bielsa's side. Not ideal for the Yorkshire side.

Derby will be hoping their attacking riches will step up in this game having failed to breach the stern Leeds defence in the first leg at Pride Park. Frank Lampard has had an impressive first season in English league management. He'll possibly be without in-form Martyn Waghorn but it's hoped that Duane Holmes will be fit despite coming off injured in the first leg.

There is one daunting fact that does not bode well for Derby ahead of this game. No side that lost the first leg at home in the Championship Play-Off Semi-Finals has ever gone on to qualify for the Final. The Rams would have to buck the history books to qualify for the next phase at Wembley.

Bielsa's side have got the hoodoo over Derby having beaten them three times already this season. Derby have also been terrible on the road recently with just 1 win in their last 10 away games. I think all signs are pointing towards Leeds getting the job done here to set-up a mouth-watering showpiece event against Aston Villa for a place in the top flight.

Leeds to Win @ 1.75 with Betfred

Total Goals Scored Under 2.5 @ 2.11 with MarathonBet

When derby had their good run early in the season-they were playing with marriott up front. I said before i cannot understand why lampard has favoured nugent over him if waghorn is unfit as he offers very little goal threat. If Nugent starts i would take this as a negative and fancy Leeds to win again, but the price is too short for me to get involved.