** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Naps - Saturday May 11th

Haydock 3:10 Jenkins - 28/1 betvictor e/w thanks 

Jenkins - from Nicky Henderson yard the 7yo has been a winner of four hurdle races, a NH flat race and a chase from 2m to 2m 3f on good and soft ground. His last run was 24 days ago at Cheltenham festival in Kingston Stud Handicap Hurdle 2m4.5f when he took lead at 5th but weakened well before last and finished 7th beaten by Le Patriote who he meets again today, The yard bring him back 5f and James Bowen who's had success on him last year

The Last Bridge 20.00 Warwick (Win 10/1 PP)

It’s time for Richard Patrick to save my bacon. Not one winner in ten selections this month, this is harder than I thought. As I have said before the Warwick chase course is one of the most difficult courses in the country. Six of the horses have never experienced these fences before and another two have run over them just once so a line can be put through them all. The Last Bridge form figures over the chase course reads: 2,3,5,1,1,3 and 2 very impressive, he has to be the pick.