** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

2019 Spanish Grand Prix

Spain GP (Sunday 2.10pm)

Leg 5 of the F1 season comes closer to home as we go racing in Barcelona this Sunday.

• Mercedes won four out of the last 5 races
  • Mercedes been on pole position for the last 6 years
  • Pole position won 10 of the last 13 races
  • Safety Car in the last 3 races
  • Average of 4 retirements per race over the last 10 years

Stats

Screen Shot 2019-05-08 at 14.11.20.png

Bottas once again gives Lewis something to think about by landing another pole position. He is the 10/11 favourite with bet365 to win the race with Hamilton a best priced 6/4 (PP).

Mercedes are a mile in front around here and it would be a major surprise if Ferrari got involved this week. The best they can hope for is a podium but the 4/11 about Vettel doesn't appeal at all. Leclerc and Verstappen are 2/1 and would sooner back one of those two.

Its a weird race this week as even the Safety Car betting is 50/50 with 10/11 available either way if you shop around. If pushed I would say Yes as we have had one in the last 3 races here.

Daniel Riccardo qualified 10th but will start 13th, this has led to Even money being made available for a points finish and that looks good to me. Just seen 11/10 with Coral!

Value Bets 
Hamilton 6/4 Paddy Power
Over 16 Finishers 11/10 bet365
Leclerc Podium 2/1 bet365
Safety Car 'Yes' 10/11 bet365
Ricciardo Points 11/10 Coral

I will try Ricciardo to beat Hulkenberg @ 1.40 bet365

Plus Sainz to beat Norris @1.66 bet365

If Ricciardo was in Mercedes or Ferrari, he would be a champion or at least a contender,also Hulkenberg got a penalty.

For Sainz, it's a home race and McLaren is usually strong here, but after a 2xDNF + 14th +7th, I think Carlos will beat his teammate today.(Lando has 12th,6th,DNF and 8th)

Combined is 2.33 @ bet365 .

Edited by Dr. Florida192