** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Non-League Predictions > Play offs 2

Very quick with a couple of bets for the weekend. I fancy the draw in the Solihull v Fylde match on Saturday lunchtime. I mentioned in my promotion preview that I could see the game going to pens given the amount of draws Fylde have away from home and Solihull have drawn 8 at home themselves this season. I think it will be a tight game and it should certainly be a tougher test than the one Harrogate offered on Wednesday night.

Eastleigh scored a superb winner against Wrexham and defended really well, but extra time and another long trip against a very strong Salford side should really be too much for them. The Southern League Central play-offs are finally taking place so I am going to take Kings Lynn again and double the two up. It pays 1.66/1 with Bet365 but Oddschecker is up the creek again so bigger maybe available elsewhere.

There might be one more bet for Sunday but will add that at a later point.

Solihull v Fylde 1pt draw @ 12/5 with Bet365

Salford/Kings Lynn 1pt double @ 1.66/1 with Bet365