Announcements
*** New Last Man Standing Competition - Win up to £1500 Annually - See Competitions Forum ***
*** August Competition Winners: Well done to Bymatrix (NAPS), Daisychain (KO Cup), YSM (York Festival), Saddlesore (Doncaster Festival) & Like2Fish (Poker) ***

Parlay at 3.40 with Coolbet

Gael Monfils to beat (-7.5) Antoine Hoang at 1.89

Gael is just to good for Antoine and he's been very solid so far so it should be a walk in the park for Gael.

Fabio Fognini to beat Roberto Bautista Agut at 1.80

@CzechPunter I agree with you here. Fabio simply should take this.

Genius Federer is the ONLY one that never used any doping drugs. Huge doubts are on skies for all the others including super stars and current or previous number 1 in the world.

Delpotro is much superior than Jordan but I im not sure how fit is he after his last match. I did not watch him so i don't know if he really had an injury against Nishioka or if it was just another acting show from him. I like Lajovic (vs Zverev), Struff (vs Coric) and Cuevas (vs Thiem) and i was thinking to bet some kind of handicap but the odds are lower than i expected. I like Fognini against Bautista considering the h2h and the level that both players have offered in the last tournaments but the odds have dropped to much to be taken now (we all know that Fog will have some disconnections during the match).

Osaka (vs Siniakova) + Khachanov (vs Klizan) at 1.73 with bet365

I don't like to bet against Siniakova, especially after beating one of the most in form players (Sakkari), but when was the last time she get some remarkable result in a tournament¿? i just i can't remember... Osaka is the right favorite and i like the way she has win her matches against Schmiedlova and Azarenka, her confidence should be high after them. Klizan could be eliminated in any of his 2 matches here. He has played two 5 set matches while Khachanov has been less time on court so he will be more rested for this one.

Anna Blinkova (+1,5 Sets) to beat Madison Keys at 2.14 with Marathonbet

Blinkova is on 5 winning streak including a victory against Caroline Garcia in her last match (1-6, 6-4, 6-4). Madison Keys has played 2 matches against easy opponents but she has dropped a set in her last match against the weak Priscilla Hon (7-5, 5-7, 6-3) so i think Blinkova can trouble Keys more than the odds suggests.

Garbine Muguruza to beat Sloane Stephens at 1.74 with Unibet

The only bet that I like for tomorrow honestly, the surface favors Muguruza and I'd say that she's been playing the better tennis of the two recently as well. Muguruza has been essentially flawless since dropping the first set against Townsend.

Hello. Here I give you the 10/10 MONEY PRINTER tip

Wawrinka to beat Tsitsipas @2.20  offered from BET 365

WAW looks in astonishing shape in my eyes, and well prepared to lift the trophy here again after 2015.

Look, I don't know if he will lift the trophy, what I know is that with such incredible stamina, and with such a great shape, WAW is TOO MUCH for the Greek young guy.

This IS my 10/10 tip, MONEY PRINTER.

GOOD LUCK MY PUNTERS!

GO GO WAW ! GIVE THE LESSON MY GUY!  

10 hours ago, delfino said:

Hello. Here I give you the 10/10 MONEY PRINTER tip

Wawrinka to beat Tsitsipas @2.20  offered from BET 365

WAW looks in astonishing shape in my eyes, and well prepared to lift the trophy here again after 2015.

Look, I don't know if he will lift the trophy, what I know is that with such incredible stamina, and with such a great shape, WAW is TOO MUCH for the Greek young guy.

This IS my 10/10 tip, MONEY PRINTER.

GOOD LUCK MY PUNTERS!

GO GO WAW ! GIVE THE LESSON MY GUY!  

Strongly disagree. 

IMO he can not keep up this level. Good tournament up to this point. Greek does everything well and will wear him down over time. Wawrinka to win the first set but The Greek wins IMO. I'm going big on The Greek. Way too many people on Stan now.

Wawrinka first set +100 5X

Tits -120 for the win 5X. I will be putting this 5X bet after the first set to get a better #.

Edited by Blackroses

Roger Federer to beat (-2,5 Sets) Leonardo Mayer at 1.79 with 888

Mayer had a hard match against an injured Mahut so if we see a similar version from him today I have no doubts that this will be another straight sets win for Federer. 

Petra Martic to beat (-1,5 Sets) Kaia Kanepi at 1.90 with 888

Petra is the player with most victories on clay this season. She has destroyed all her opponents in her matches here: Jabeur (6-1, 6-2), Mladenovic (6-1, 6-2) and Karolina Pliskova (6-3, 6-3). Kanepi had easier opponents than Martic but he had some problems. She has dropped a set against Shuai Zhang and Kudermetova. 

Benoit Paire to beat (+1,5 Sets) Kei Nishikori at 1.84 with 888

I can't remember the last time i saw Paire playing with the determination he's doing right now and he will be rested for this one after Carreño's injury. I do not bet for the normal victory because this probably will be a long match and Kei is the king of 5 set matches.

I like so much the other bets posted here. I like Muguruza (vs Stephens), Wawrinka (vs Tsitsipas) and Siniakova (vs Keys). Well, i see that there are different opinions about the Wawrinka-Tsitsipas match. Personally at these odds i prefer Wawrinka with no doubts, even i would take him at 1.80 (this version of him reminds me the Stan that won 3 GS). 

Hey guys, I've been following this forum for quite some time. I'd like to make some contributions as well. 

Martic vs Kanepi

Martic seems to be in top form in 2019 clay court season. She spent around 3.5 hours on court in 3 matches while Kanepi spent 6 hours. This is Martic's match to take. 

Nishikori vs Paire

Main reason I'm taking Kei is because Paire should be exhausted. He was in Lyon last week and played 9 singles and 4 doubles match in a matter of 13 days. This must take its toll on him. Nishikori seemed a bit shaky in his last match against Djere but if Paire can't cut this match short, it will favor the japanese imo. 

Parlay @ 2.09

Stan Wawrinka to beat (-1,5 Sets) Tsitsipas at 2.90 with 888

I add this one. Wawrinka had 2 hard opponents in his last 2 matches here (Garín and Dimitrov) but he has solved them in straight sets. Tsitsipas is in a good form but i don't like what i saw from him against a fatigued Krajinovic. I saw Tsitsipas very nervous in a lot of parts of that match. Krajinovic could have won the 4 set and then that could have turned in a 50-50 match in the final set. Stan had a tougher opponent in his last match but the sensations were absolutely opposite, he was calm during all the match, playing very well the most important points of the match (even he win the final tiebreak when he was losing it 5-2). 

I took the Games Handicap in the Wawrinka-Dimitrov match and he won in straight sets but in 3 tiebreaks. Now i   take the Set Handicap in the Martic-Kanepi match and the result is a 2-1 but the Games Handicap (-3,5) would have been won. What I suppose to do for the next one, the games or the set handicap? 😭

3 hours ago, darko08 said:

Stan Wawrinka to beat (-1,5 Sets) Tsitsipas at 2.90 with 888

I add this one. Wawrinka had 2 hard opponents in his last 2 matches here (Garín and Dimitrov) but he has solved them in straight sets. Tsitsipas is in a good form but i don't like what i saw from him against a fatigued Krajinovic. I saw Tsitsipas very nervous in a lot of parts of that match. Krajinovic could have won the 4 set and then that could have turned in a 50-50 match in the final set. Stan had a tougher opponent in his last match but the sensations were absolutely opposite, he was calm during all the match, playing very well the most important points of the match (even he win the final tiebreak when he was losing it 5-2). 

Value radar also thinks that Warinka wins, but i'm not as confident as you, so i take regular win.

51 minutes ago, eros said:

Seems Wawrinka is going to be the public bet no1 today. Everyone is saying stan is on fire, didn't they say that recently before Nadal creamed him in Madrid? Reviewing his recent match history I don't see a single evidence of "on fire". Stefanos is much fitter and has plenty of weapons at his disposal. Gogogogogoooooooooooo Tsitsiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii.

Stefanos Tsitsipas @ 1.84 Pinnacle

6/10

I don't know how it will ends but look at the end of the tiebreak. Tsitsipas had Set Point and Wawrinka become nervous? No, good 2 serves.. and what happened then to Tsitsipas? Double Fault. In terms of quality this is a 50-50 match but the way Wawrinka is always playing with the calm and playing the decisive points is amazing.

7 hours ago, Blackroses said:

Strongly disagree. 

IMO he can not keep up this level. Good tournament up to this point. Greek does everything well and will wear him down over time. Wawrinka to win the first set but The Greek wins IMO. I'm going big on The Greek. Way too many people on Stan now.

Wawrinka first set +100 5X

Tits -120 for the win 5X. I will be putting this 5X bet after the first set to get a better #.

First set for Stan is a winner +100

Now Im going Tsits at +175 or so 5X.

Fabio Fognini to beat Alexander Zverev at 1.85 with BetVictor

While it might be strange to have Fognini as the favourite here from a certain point of view, I think it's absolutely justified, as Zverev hasn't been good at all recently. Should've been 3-0 against Millman, was 3-2. Should've been 3-0 against Lajovic, was 3-2. Fognini can go nuts, of course, but seeing Zverev on the other side of the net should provide him with enough motivation and he looked surprisingly solid against RBA in crucial moments. Given all that, I think that it's not hard to side with the Italian in this one.

Money Printer bet WON. 

WAW was I big disappointment, nothing in compare to match against Dimitrov. WAW actually won because Tsitsipas has a VERY BAD BAD attitude.  

Money ALREADY in bank, and I wish Federer to DESTROY WAW in the next match

Tsitsipas behaves in a really bad way, something like new Kyrgios, and for this reason audience supported WAW against the greek fool. 

I will try to find a new money printer

See you!

Edited by delfino