** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

La Liga Predictions > May 3rd - 5th

Sevilla FC vs CD Leganés

Sevilla FC

Doubtful: Daniel Carriço (24/1 d), Gonalons (8/0 m), André Silva (27/9 f)

Out (injuries/other): Wöber (7/0 d), Nolito (3/0 f)

Suspended: Banega (32/3 m)

CD Leganés

Doubtful: -

Out (injuries/other): Rubén Pérez (30/0 m)

Suspended: -

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

Football Facts and Streaks regarding La Liga

66% of Levante’s matches had over 2.5 goals scored in La Liga.
Celta Vigo conceded at least 1 goal in each of their last 5 home matches in La Liga.
FC Barcelona have been undefeated in their last 23 matches in La Liga.
Rayo Vallecano have lost their last 7 away matches in La Liga.

You can find interesting 124 Football Betting Streaks for 04.05.2019 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-04-05-2019-14233

Espanyol vs Atletico Madrid

La Liga enters its final few rounds of action this week and even though there's a fair bit left to decide I'm going to focus on a game where it has both sides that realistically don't have a lot to play for. It's Espanyol versus Atletico Madrid in a 3:15pm kick-off this Saturday at the RCDE Stadium.

Espanyol are enjoying a satisfactory campaign with the club in 10th place. Three draws in a row in the league has seen them drop off the European qualification places but relegation was realistically ruled out a while ago. It's now six league games undefeated but Rubi's men will want to get back to winning ways to end the season on a high.

Atletico Madrid are now mathematically out of the title race after Barcelona's win last weekend but Diego Simeone will want to see his team finish the season as strongly as possible. Four wins in a row including three clean sheets has shown the Atletico of old are back.

The odds on an away win here are too good to ignore. I have a lot of confidence in the way Atletico are playing right now. They might not be as effective away as they are at home but I still feel the price being offered is a bargain. I wouldn't be surprised if we see a vintage 1-0 or 2-0 win for Atletico.

Atletico Madrid to Win @ 2.15 with BetVictor

Total Goals Scored Under 2.5 @ 1.70 with BetVictor

@Pep004, @Magic0024, @betcatalog, @malabgd, @AndreBR, @Xcout, @four-leaf, @sajtion, @Arkadi Manucharov, @Jamesboaz, @RealUnited, @allyhibs, @jazzman02, @Mr.Paul, @notanotherdonkey, @Marek76, @freestylerx, @DonPaulo, @fhuefdsa, @laprikon, @Gabosbet, @Dr. Florida192, @thinkpink63, @MarioDunav, @EuroDream, @vicsuna, @i1_principe, @dinero, and @derbent, are you guys betting on the La Liga games this weekend?

Football Facts and Streaks regarding La Liga

67% of Eibar’s points have been earned at home in La Liga.
31% of Valencia’s conceded goals occurred after the 75th minute in La Liga.
Real Betis conceded at least 1 goal in each of their last 8 matches in La Liga.
34% of Athletic Bilbao’s conceded goals occurred after the 75th minute in La Liga.

You can find interesting 108 Football Betting Streaks for 05.05.2019 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-05-05-2019-14236

Eibar vs Real Betis: Eibar-1 Draw

Only 1 round last season and 2 this season there was not a La Liga match when at least one home team won by 1 goal difference. Out of the 4 remaining games Betis has the most away losses by just 1 goal margin(6) and Eibar the most home wins with 1 goal difference(5).

P.s.: I am also going for correct score double 2:1 for Eibar and 2:0 for Arsenal vs Brighton

Huesca vs Valencia: Draw

Zero draws in current La Liga round compared to average of +2 draws per round and I look for a tie in the last match this weekend (Real Valladolid are leading 1:0 at the break vs Athletic Bilbao in penultimate game..). Valencia has highest number of draws in the league - 16 out of 35 or +45%. Meanwhile, Huesca drew 5 out of last 6 matches and has total of 12 draws this season. Both teams can realistically achieve their goals (out of drop zone/Champions League) if they can win every one of their last 3 remaining games, so they both have everything to play for. But I suspect Huesca and Valencia are going to cancel each other.