** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Wells Fargo Championship

Bamford

Our annual visit to Quail Hollow. Loaded at the top of the field with McIlroy, Day, Fowler and Rose and the likes of Casey, Garcia, Simspon, Finau and Matsuyama also in the field. Many of these elite players will be using this stern test at Quail Hollow, to get their games honed for the PGA Championship in a fortnight. Bombers succeed at Quail which hosted the 2017 PGA Championship and although elite ball-strikers feature here, we also need players who have the all-round game to succeed here. It's a long, classical beauty of a golf course.

Finau 25/1, Mickelson 25/1, Kokrak 40/1, Wise 66/1 and Burns 125/1.

I think Mickleson is a great shout this week. His record here is excellent. T4 in 2017 and T18 last year. 25s a big price for the top 8.

I'll also take Paul Casey who has fared well here in the past (T12 2017, T5 last year) and due a big performance this week. Couple of big outsiders I will take are Berger and Sabbatini. Both huge prices and well capable. Sabbatini especially is really playing well and I think he will go well.

2pts E/W P.Mickleson to win Fargo Wells 25/1 Paddypower (8 places)
2pts E/W P.Casey to win Fargo Wells 25/1 Paddypower (8 places)
0.5pts E/W R.Sabbatini to win Fargo Wells 80/1 Boylesports (8 places)
0.5pts E/W D.Berger to win Fargo Wells 90/1 Paddypower (8 places)