** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Bundesliga I & II Predictions > Apr 26th - 29th

Football Facts and Streaks regarding Bundesliga

31% of FC Augsburg’s conceded goals occurred after the 75th minute in Bundesliga.
Leverkusen have scored in each of their last 12 matches in Bundesliga.
FC Augsburg conceded at least 1 goal in 80% of their home matches in Bundesliga.
Leverkusen have scored in 80% of their away matches in Bundesliga.

You can find interesting 58 Football Betting Streaks for 26.04.2019 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-26-04-2019-14178

FC Augsburg vs Bayer Leverkusen

FC Augsburg

Doubtful: Jensen (6/0 m)

Out (injuries/other): Giefer (4/0 g), Framberger (7/0 d), Götze (6/1 d), Córdova (20/3 f), Finnbogason (18/10 f, top scorer)

Suspended: -

Bayer Leverkusen

Doubtful: -

Out (injuries/other): Pohjanpalo (0/0 f), Bellarabi (19/5 m), Bailey (29/5 f)

Suspended: -

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

Beneficial has been the change of technical leadership in Augsburg and with two consecutive wins has achieved the goal of comfortable staying in the Bundesliga. Especially the latest 6-0 on Stuttgart in the recent game created a feeling, scoring whenever he wanted. Leverkusen is coming from two consecutive three-pointers, who put her back to the Champions League bay again. The best of both teams though finals in the season, so they are able to give us a nice game with several goals
FC AUGSBURG vs BAYER 04 LEVERKUSEN @@ +3.50 Over, odds 2.25

Today for me a bet with Big Favorites for this Friday.
I play the wins  of Colgone+TeBe Berlin+Bayern Munich II and VfL Wolfsburg II.
Colgone struggle in last Games and lost little bit of his Form. But they will promoted after end of the Season for sure. This Weekend, when all Teams play for Colgone and if they win, they can promoted this Weekend to Bundesliga 1. So they will made his Homework today, also they play today against Darmstadt who are badest Away Team of Leauge - even if they win 2 out of his last 3 Away Games - they still last in Away Table.
TeBe Berlin in Oberliga North still fight for Promotion and have in last 2 Games hard Opponents and they won both Games. Now against a Team of the Bottom of the League i think they will made it today. First Game of the Season in Brandenburg - TeBe won this Game and i think in this League where many Home Teams win, it will be win for TeBe today.
Bayern Munich II also fight for Promotion. After they struggle little bit in Middle of the Season they now 3 Points clear to the second place but 2nd Place Eichstaett have one Game less then Munich. So they must win today against Fight for Relegation Team Heimstetten. H2H is clear for Munich II by 7-3-0.
VfL Wolfsburg II also fight for Promotion and they want in Bundesliga 3. Today they play against 2nd Team of St. Pauli and they still little bit fight for Relegation but they sid in Midfield of the Table and i think they safe for this Season. Wolfsburg II with superb H2H against St. Pauli II with 14-2-1 and at Home they have a great 7-1-0 Record.

Colgone+TeBe Berlin+Bayern Munich II+Wolfsburg II @ 2.52 5/10 bet365

73% of Dortmund’s matches had over 2.5 goals scored in Bundesliga.
32% of Hannover 96’s conceded goals occurred after the 75th minute in Bundesliga.
67% of FSV Mainz’s matches had over 2.5 goals scored in Bundesliga.
Schalke 04 have scored 31% of their goals after the 75th minute in Bundesliga.

You can find interesting 114 Football Betting Streaks for 27.04.2019 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-27-04-2019-14192/

Borussia Dortmund vs Schalke

Over years gone by, this fixture would have been a decisive game in the race for the Champions League qualification spots but the landscape has changed significantly this season. Borussia Dortmund will host Schalke in this 2:30pm kick-off on Saturday afternoon at the Signal Iduna Park with the home team gunning for the title and the away side simply trying to stay up.

Borussia Dortmund are sat in 2nd place just 1 point behind the league leaders Bayern Munich. Lucien Favre's team will feel aggrieved at throwing away the decent points advantage they held at the top of the table earlier in the season but there's still 4 league games left for things to change. Back-to-back wins after the demoralising 5-0 loss to Bayern Munich have been an ideal remedy but is it too little, too late?

Schalke are safe from automatic relegation but they're still not guaranteed to avoid the relegation play-off. Domenico Tedesco was replaced by interim manager Huub Stevens back in the middle of March. 1 win, 1 draw, and 3 defeats hasn't brought the turnaround the board had hoped but the club is in 15th place and 6 points ahead of 16th placed Stuttgart.

I'm not convinced by Schalke under Stevens at all. The 5-2 defeat at home to Hoffenhim last week was a disaster. It feels like the wheels have firmly come off. Borussia Dortmund are re-stabilising their form after that Bayern loss. I can see them pushing the current leaders all the way and they'll continue with a solid win in this game.

Borussia Dortmund -1 @ 1.91 with SpreadEx

Borussia Dortmund HT/FT @ 1.95 with Ladbrokes

@Magic0024, @malabgd, @sajtion, @betcatalog, @DrO, @Neubs, @Xcout, @Banter1, @Bayern, @DonPaulo, @fhuefdsa, @Franger83, @Uriel18, @VYA, @EuroDream, @JPee, @i1_principe, and @JKos, what bets are you all placing on the German football this weekend?

13 hours ago, Neubs said:

Today for me a bet with Big Favorites for this Friday.
I play the wins  of Colgone+TeBe Berlin+Bayern Munich II and VfL Wolfsburg II.
Colgone struggle in last Games and lost little bit of his Form. But they will promoted after end of the Season for sure. This Weekend, when all Teams play for Colgone and if they win, they can promoted this Weekend to Bundesliga 1. So they will made his Homework today, also they play today against Darmstadt who are badest Away Team of Leauge - even if they win 2 out of his last 3 Away Games - they still last in Away Table.
TeBe Berlin in Oberliga North still fight for Promotion and have in last 2 Games hard Opponents and they won both Games. Now against a Team of the Bottom of the League i think they will made it today. First Game of the Season in Brandenburg - TeBe won this Game and i think in this League where many Home Teams win, it will be win for TeBe today.
Bayern Munich II also fight for Promotion. After they struggle little bit in Middle of the Season they now 3 Points clear to the second place but 2nd Place Eichstaett have one Game less then Munich. So they must win today against Fight for Relegation Team Heimstetten. H2H is clear for Munich II by 7-3-0.
VfL Wolfsburg II also fight for Promotion and they want in Bundesliga 3. Today they play against 2nd Team of St. Pauli and they still little bit fight for Relegation but they sid in Midfield of the Table and i think they safe for this Season. Wolfsburg II with superb H2H against St. Pauli II with 14-2-1 and at Home they have a great 7-1-0 Record.

Colgone+TeBe Berlin+Bayern Munich II+Wolfsburg II @ 2.52 5/10 >bet365

Cologne lose...

I´ve got many Bets for the  Games in Bundesliga 1 tomorrow.... In my eyes it can be a great Day with nice Matches.
First i must say the Bundesliga 1 now on Finish Line and only 4 Games left, but nearly in every Game it give taken "more" then 3 Points.

Dortmund - Schalke
Big Derby here and nothing left to say here. Schalke are poor this Season. Changed Coach to Stevens few Weeks but nothing have Changed. Squad have some troubles with Harrit and Bentaleb - who are suspended 2nd Time in short Time from the Club. Also rumours now on First-GK Nuebel that Bayern Munich wants him. Maybe not so good for his Head at the Moment. Dortmund on other Side find slowley his Form and with Delaney and Witsel - they have 2 great Players who can fight and that´s can be very important for this Game. Also offensive is great this Season and Schalke Defensive are too Poor at the Moment.
Dortmund AHC-1.5 @ 1.94 5/10 bet365

Hannover - Mainz
Hannover last Weekend with 1 Point away against Hertha BSC Berlin who are also bad in Form at the Moment.
For Hannover it´s the last Chance to take the minimal Chance not to be relegated. Mainz on other side with better Form in last Weeks with 2 Wins in last 3 Games - but these Wins was at Home. Away they take 3 Loses in last 3 Games.Mainz are safe for next Season but think they will not play that offensive - because they know Hannover will figh here for there last Chance and also Mainz are not the best Away Team.
Most of the Games we are see not many Goals. If Hannover conced here a fast Goal from Mainz, i think my Bet will be lost... But can´t see here a fast Goal. Hannover will play saftey first and will see what´s the Day bring.
Under 3 Goals @ 2.02 3/10 bet365

Duesseldorf - Bremen

Duesseldorf safe for next Season and i think many Players will left the Club. Lukebakio for example the best Striker - is only on Loan. So in last Games we see many Goals in Duesseldorf Games and now with Bremen they meet a Club who didn´t can park the bus and need for himself a Win - if they want to play Europe next Season. There for they need Place 7 in League. So i see here Offensive Game with many Chances - i will be live in Stadium and think after terrible Out of Semi-Final in German Cup - it give Bremen little bit extra Motivation because whole Germany feeling with Bremen after out of Cup.
Both2Score - Yes+Over 2.5 Goals @ 1.80 5/10 bet365
Bremen @ 2.30 2/10 bet365

Leipzig - Freiburg

Freiburg will miss his best Striker Petersen by injury and now they will mess with full of Confidence Team of Leipzig. Rangnick - Coach of Leipzig said now in next weeks until the Cup Weekend - they must play on highest Level. And think the Team will did it. With a Win they are for sure in Champions League next Season and i think they want this - because after that they will also play against Munich and last Game against Bremen - where you not can expected to win.
So for me Leipzig will win this maybe easy, but not whith high Score. They will be little bit tiered after Cup Game in Midweek and Freiburg allways fight for his Life and running is good against this intensive Football from Leipzig.

Leipzig & Under 3.5 @ 2.10 3/10 bet365

Stuttgart - Gladbach
Gladbach not in best Shape and with some missings in Offensive - also playing not good at Away Games. But now they play against Stuttgart who last Weekend lost 0-6 to Augsburg. So they changed Coach and i´ve read that new Coach trained a lot in offensive. They must also win Games - because they sit on Play Off - Relegation Place 16 - 6 Points behind Schalke. With a win everything is open and at Home they played there best Games this Season. So i expected a open Game - because also Gladbach needs a Win here for fight for Champions League Places.
Both2Score - Yes + Over 2.5 @ 1.90 4/10 bet365

Eintracht Frankfurt v Hertha Berlin; 15:30

Betting suggestion: Eintracht Frankfurt first half -0,5 @1,88 Pinnacle

Short preview: Eintracht is still one of the biggest surprises in Europe this season, holding the 4th position in Bundesliga and reaching semis of Europa League, recently beating Benfica with 2-0 and overcoming the 4-2 defeat in Lisbon. The away side is coming into this match with much more problems in the squad, as Grujic and Stark are suspended, Luckassen is doubtful, and some others are still on the injury list. Still, the great season can quickly turn into an “average” one, as Gladbach, Leverkusen, and Hoffenheim are all on 3 or fewer points difference. Therefore we can expect a huge battle between these clubs in the final run of Bundesliga. Hertha is on the 11th spot, 15 points above the relegation zone, so they can play without any pressure. Of course, in football that often brings pretty good performances, but there is a reason why is Frankfurt holding the Champions League spot right now. In matches like this, it usually happens that longer it stays 0-0, more nervous the match gets, and I expect Frankfurt once again making a difference already in the first half.

Hoffenheim have won their last 4 matches in Bundesliga.
Bayern Munich have scored in each of their last 12 away matches in Bundesliga.
FC Nürnberg have scored 46% of their goals after the 75th minute in Bundesliga.
Wolfsburg conceded at least 1 goal in each of their last 7 matches in Bundesliga.

You can find interesting 101 Football Betting Streaks for 28.04.2019 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-28-04-2019-14204

On 4/26/2019 at 9:42 PM, Neubs said:

I´ve got many Bets for the  Games in Bundesliga 1 tomorrow.... In my eyes it can be a great Day with nice Matches.
First i must say the Bundesliga 1 now on Finish Line and only 4 Games left, but nearly in every Game it give taken "more" then 3 Points.

Dortmund - Schalke
Big Derby here and nothing left to say here. Schalke are poor this Season. Changed Coach to Stevens few Weeks but nothing have Changed. Squad have some troubles with Harrit and Bentaleb - who are suspended 2nd Time in short Time from the Club. Also rumours now on First-GK Nuebel that Bayern Munich wants him. Maybe not so good for his Head at the Moment. Dortmund on other Side find slowley his Form and with Delaney and Witsel - they have 2 great Players who can fight and that´s can be very important for this Game. Also offensive is great this Season and Schalke Defensive are too Poor at the Moment.
Dortmund AHC-1.5 @ 1.94 5/10 >bet365

Hannover - Mainz
Hannover last Weekend with 1 Point away against Hertha BSC Berlin who are also bad in Form at the Moment.
For Hannover it´s the last Chance to take the minimal Chance not to be relegated. Mainz on other side with better Form in last Weeks with 2 Wins in last 3 Games - but these Wins was at Home. Away they take 3 Loses in last 3 Games.Mainz are safe for next Season but think they will not play that offensive - because they know Hannover will figh here for there last Chance and also Mainz are not the best Away Team.
Most of the Games we are see not many Goals. If Hannover conced here a fast Goal from Mainz, i think my Bet will be lost... But can´t see here a fast Goal. Hannover will play saftey first and will see what´s the Day bring.
Under 3 Goals @ 2.02 3/10 >bet365

Duesseldorf - Bremen

Duesseldorf safe for next Season and i think many Players will left the Club. Lukebakio for example the best Striker - is only on Loan. So in last Games we see many Goals in Duesseldorf Games and now with Bremen they meet a Club who didn´t can park the bus and need for himself a Win - if they want to play Europe next Season. There for they need Place 7 in League. So i see here Offensive Game with many Chances - i will be live in Stadium and think after terrible Out of Semi-Final in German Cup - it give Bremen little bit extra Motivation because whole Germany feeling with Bremen after out of Cup.
Both2Score - Yes+Over 2.5 Goals @ 1.80 5/10 >bet365
Bremen @ 2.30 2/10 >bet365

Leipzig - Freiburg

Freiburg will miss his best Striker Petersen by injury and now they will mess with full of Confidence Team of Leipzig. Rangnick - Coach of Leipzig said now in next weeks until the Cup Weekend - they must play on highest Level. And think the Team will did it. With a Win they are for sure in Champions League next Season and i think they want this - because after that they will also play against Munich and last Game against Bremen - where you not can expected to win.
So for me Leipzig will win this maybe easy, but not whith high Score. They will be little bit tiered after Cup Game in Midweek and Freiburg allways fight for his Life and running is good against this intensive Football from Leipzig.

Leipzig & Under 3.5 @ 2.10 3/10 >bet365

Stuttgart - Gladbach
Gladbach not in best Shape and with some missings in Offensive - also playing not good at Away Games. But now they play against Stuttgart who last Weekend lost 0-6 to Augsburg. So they changed Coach and i´ve read that new Coach trained a lot in offensive. They must also win Games - because they sit on Play Off - Relegation Place 16 - 6 Points behind Schalke. With a win everything is open and at Home they played there best Games this Season. So i expected a open Game - because also Gladbach needs a Win here for fight for Champions League Places.
Both2Score - Yes + Over 2.5 @ 1.90 4/10 >bet365

Not the best Day...

Duisburg - Bielefeld
I´m going with Duisburg today. For sure pressure is high, they are last in Table and all other bottom Teams - Ingolstadt, Magdeburg, Sandhausen have won. So they need a Win also today. And i think Chances are good. Duisburg won both Games this Season against Bielfeld with the Away Win and another Away Win in Cup. Also Bielefeld in last Game against Ingolstadt very Poor. Motivation is not high right now, because they can´t relegated this Season. They nearly safe for 99%. So i think this can be difficult today for Bielefeld. Duisburg also in last Weeks with some good Performances - but conceded too many Goals. Fair to say that they have played for examle against Paderborn and Cologne who are both with best offensives Line-Up in League.
Both with no important missings and also i belive here some Help from Bielefeld. Between both cities are only 160km Distance. So both Stadiums will be have more Fans when they played each other, then they must played against Sandhausen or Ingolstadt.
It´s only speculation, but for me this "local" Games are often End  at the End of the Season with "best" Results for both Teams. So i see today both Teams will play offensive and my call is 2-1 Dusiburg.

Duisburg @ 2.49 3/10 Pinn