Announcements
*** June Competition Winners: Well done to Le Male (NAPS), Coco69 (KO Cup), Saddlesore (Royal Ascot) & Like2Fish (Poker) ***
*** New Last Man Standing Competition - Win up to £1500 Annually - See Competitions Forum ***
CzechPunter

Tennis Tips - May 6 - May 12

Opelka to beat Paire at 2.45 with Unibet

Opelka has delivered good results on clay in recent times, he has won 5 of his last 7 matches on this surface and in both of his losses during this period he managed to win a set against Thiem and Monfils. Paire won the title in Marrakech, then dropped out early in Munich and Madrid. He is a rather inconsistent player and I would never bet on him when playing the role of a favorite.

Edited by i1_principe

What do you think guys about the Madrid final?

Even if there is a good value on Tsitsipas (~3.0), I have a feeling that he will be tired to face El numero 1 (even if clay is not his favourite). As he yesterday proved against Thiem, he is able to bother a lot even better clay-courters than himself.

29 minutes ago, vvararu said:

Sounds very reasonable :ok

With some more good performances by Stefanos he should even make it to London in November as he is very mutch a contender for that and he wont be interested in the NextGen final since he already won that tournament last season. He has points in the Canada Masters final to defend and a final in Washington. I also expect some of the current top 10 players to drop points in the coming months like John Isner, J-MDP and Kevin Anderson.

12 minutes ago, four-leaf said:

With some more good performances by Stefanos he should even make it to London in November as he is very mutch a contender for that and he wont be interested in the NextGen final since he already won that tournament last season. He has points in the Canada Masters final to defend and a final in Washington. I also expect some of the current top 10 players to drop points in the coming months like John Isner, J-MDP and Kevin Anderson.

What is going on with Anderson? Have not seen him for a while. Or he does not play on clay... ?