** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Serie A & B Predictions > Apr 20th - 22nd

Football Facts and Streaks regarding Serie A

Cagliari conceded at least 1 goal in each of their last 7 home matches in Serie A.
69% of Empoli's matches had over 2.5 goals scored in Serie A.
Torino have been undefeated in their last 5 away matches in Serie A.
Chievo have lost their last 4 matches in Serie A.

You can find interesting 152 Football Betting Streaks for 20.04.2019 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-20-04-2019-14097

Parma Calcio vs AC Milan

Parma Calcio

Doubtful: 

Out (injuries/other): Sierralta (5/0 d), Biabiany (18/0 m), Grassi (5/0 m), Inglese (24/8 f, 2nd top scorer)

Suspended: 

AC Milan

Doubtful: 

Out (injuries/other): Bonaventura (8/3 m)

Suspended: 

Bologna FC vs Sampdoria

Bologna FC

Doubtful: 

Out (injuries/other): González (12/0 d)

Suspended: Dijks (21/1 d), Santander (27/6 f, top scorer)

Sampdoria

Doubtful: 

Out (injuries/other): 

Suspended: Gabbiadini (13/4 m)

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

Napoli vs Atalanta

Ah, Atalanta, my old foe. We meet again. The game that we're reviewing this weekend is the Monday night match between high-flying Napoli and Champions League qualification hopefuls Atalanta who meet in a 6pm kick-off at the Stadio San Paolo. Can the home side recover from their shock exit to Arsenal in the Europa League in midweek?

Napoli suffered only their second home defeat of the season across all competitions on Thursday night. It was a result not many people saw coming and it left Carlo Ancelotti's side searching for answers at full-time. The 2nd placed side in Serie A must pick themselves up to get back to winning ways and solidify that runners up spot in the league behind Juventus. Defeat would gift the title to Juventus but a win would mean the league leaders would need to win their game to seal the championship.

Atalanta are still in there fighting. Gian Piero Gasperini's men are 6th in the table but it's very tight. On the one hand, they're only 2 points behind 4th placed AC Milan who currently hold that elusive last Champions League qualification spot. On the other hand, they're only 3 points ahead of 8th placed Torino. It really could swing either way with 6 league games remaining.

The home side's league form has been patchy recently. It's only 3 wins, 2 draws, and 2 defeats for Napoli in their past 7 league matches. Perhaps more worrying is that it's only 1 win in their last 5 competitive games. Have the wheels come off Ancelotti's season?

It's a complete contrast for the visitors. They come to Napoli unbeaten in 7 league matches. OK, so they have drawn their last two league games and have failed to score in both but they're proving tough opponents to beat. Gasperini's men have the 4th best away record in Serie A so this is far from a given.

I think purely because I dislike how Atalanta constantly screwed me over last season I fancy a bit of revenge. Napoli are still a classy outfit and have had an impressive season by all accounts. It's a shame their form is getting inconsistent but I think they will want to bounce back after Thursday night and win for their fans at home.

Napoli to Win @ 2.00 with Blacktype

BTTS @ 1.57 with Bet365

@Pep004, @Magic0024, @malabgd, @four-leaf, @allthethings, @betcatalog, @sajtion, @the bastardian, @chris666, @thegeneral55, @Mindfulness, @stephen m, @teddybear3011, @jazzman02, @Bayern, @Xcout, @Valkovets, @MangoTheThird, @DonPaulo, @Franger83, @fhuefdsa, @dinero, @laprikon, @cluelessG, @Skenderbeg, @Gabosbet, @thinkpink63, @VYA, @balkan-pro, @i1_principe, @Hitch, and @scommetix, are you guys betting on this upcoming action? What bets are you tipping?

It's going to be a battle since the Champions League goal is big, the headquarters has a significant lead. The two current opponents have no stability and so I will stay away from the final score and will bet on both teams
INTER MILANO vs AS ROMA @@ Both team to score, odss 1.70

Udinese to win vs Sassuolo

Sassuolo are in the same 11th position like last season and are all but mathematically confirmed to stay in Serie A next season. Sassuolo’s results vs teams down the table in 18/19 7wins/6draws/3 losses vs 17/18 6wins/6draws/6 losses. 2 of those losses this season happened in recent months away vs relegation battling Empoli and Bologna. Since December’s game vs Frosinone, Sassuolo has not won away with 4 losses & 3 draws. Udinese are on a run of 4 consecutive wins at home and the team has added 7 points to its tally in the 4 games since Igor Tudor is their manager just like the tally from the final 4 matches of Serie A last year when Tudor saved Udinese from the drop zone. This is their most winnable game till end of season and I reckon Udinese are going to snatch a tight victory probably with 1 goal difference

Bologna vs Sampdoria to end up as a draw

Sampdoria & Bologna have not had a draw in 7 matches or in more than 5 years when Sinisa Mihajlovic was coach of Sampdoria. However, Mihajlovic’s record vs the current manager of Sampdoria Giampolo is 6 draws, 1 win and 2 losses. Bologna are missing their top scorer Santander but he did not really contribute in their recent good run of 3 home wins. A real blow seems to be the suspension of the Dutch left-back Dijks as Bologna has won only 1 out of 12 games when Dijks featured for less than 5 minutes(once a substitute for final 3 minutes and 11 times did not even get one minute). Bologna has drawn 6 of those 12 games and 3 out of 5 at home. It is also worth noting that Bologna’s home record 5/4/7 and Sampdoria’s away record 5/4/6 are almost identical so the match can be very close. Sampdoria are still in the mix for European football next season but their chances are slim and not realistic, so I assume Bologna will be more motivated in the match and only able to get a draw or 1 point due to missing players and coach history.

The other main games for the relegation batlle - Cagliari vs Frosinone and Empoli vs SPAL look like unpredictable matches to me. Juventus are probably going to secure the title this weekend but Fiorentina do not give points without a fight this season and Juve’ team spirit may be low after the Champions League loss vs Ajax. I suspect Juve will win with only 1 goal difference like 6 out last 10 home Serie A games vs Fiorentina(2 bigger wins & 2 draws).

On paper AC Milan has its most winnable away game till season end vs Parma and should get the vital 3 points for the Champions League zone.

Edited by vicsuna

Bologna vs. Sampdoria

Bologna head into this match just two points above the relegation zone. They seemed destined for relegation under Inzaghi but they've taken a more attacking approach and have definitely improved a lot overall since Mihajlovic took over at the end of January. They had won just two games from twenty-one under Inzaghi and have since won 

They're in good form with 4 wins, 1 draw, and 1 defeat in their last 6 matches and have scored 7 goals in their last three home matches, winning all three. 

As for Sampdoria, they've won 3 and lost 3 from their last 6, and have scored 8 goals in their last three away matches, winning two and losing one. 

I'm going for the goals market here, given the above and the following:

• Bologna average 1.67xG under Mihajlovic.
  • More than 1.5xG in 6 of their 11 games under Mihailovic compared to 5 out of 21 under Inzaghi.
  • Sampdoria's last 9 consecutive away games have all gone Over 2.5

I think this will be an open, entertaining game of football due to the styles of play here, and happy to take this selection at the given odds.

Over 2.5 Goals @ 2.06 with Betfair

Edited by Hitch

In the end I played a double - draw in the Bologna vs Sampdoria game and Udinese to win with 1 goal difference vs Sassuolo. Other games I played in long European accumulator.

It is worth noting that Bologna have not lost at home in Serie A vs Sampdoria in more than 15 years - drawing 5 times and winning 4 times ever since. Btw all 11 Serie A games between Udinese & Sassuolo(3/4/4) were either a draw or a win for one of the teams with 1 goal difference. One last spam: Igor Tudor also has 4 wins in charge of Udinese and 75% of them are with 1 goal difference.

Football Facts and Streaks regarding Serie A

Atalanta have been undefeated in their last 7 matches in Serie A.
Napoli have scored in each of their last 8 matches in Serie A.
Napoli conceded at least 1 goal in each of their last 7 matches in Serie A.

You can find interesting 43 Football Betting Streaks for 22.04.2019 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-22-04-2019-14113