** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

La Liga Predictions > Apr 19th - 21st

Deportivo Alavés vs Real Valladolid

Deportivo Alavés

Doubtful: Antonio Sivera (2/0 g)

Out (injuries/other): Burgui (16/1 m)

Suspended: Rubén Duarte (29/0 d), Laguardia (31/1 d)

Real Valladolid

Doubtful: -

Out (injuries/other): Javi Moyano (23/0 d), Luismi Sánchez (0/0 m), Pablo Hervías (3/0 m), Anuar Tuhami (19/1 m), Plaza (2/0 f), Čop (16/0 f), Verde (21/2 f)

Suspended: Rubén Alcaraz (29/3 m)

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

Football Facts and Streaks regarding La Liga

Celta Vigo conceded at least 1 goal in each of their last 7 matches in La Liga.
Eibar have scored in each of their last 7 matches in La Liga.
78% of Atletico Madrid's matches had under 2.5 goals in La Liga.

You can find interesting 152 Football Betting Streaks for 20.04.2019 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-20-04-2019-14097

Getafe vs Sevilla

The La Liga action is here again and we turn our attention to two sides that we haven't really covered too much over the course of the season. It's Getafe and Sevilla going head-to-head in a 1pm kick-off this Sunday at the Coliseum Alfonso Perez with both sides battling for a sought-after Champions League qualification spot.

Getafe are really proving a lot of people wrong this season. Jose Bordalas has guided his team to 5th in the table and they're just 1 point behind 4th placed Sevilla with 6 league games left to play. Their home record has helped build a solid foundation for this season with the club winning 9 of their 15 home matches. They have also only lost 1 of their last 11 league games.

Sevilla are the team they are chasing in that final Champions League qualification spot. A win for the away side here would see them create some breathing space between themselves and their opponents in this game. Joaquin Caparros has come in as caretaker manager after the departure of former head coach Pablo Machin last month. The team has won three consecutive league matches and they've also won their last two away games in the league.

A major concern for me is the fact that Sevilla have only won 5 of their 16 away league games but 2 of those have come in their last two outings on the road. I feel under Caparros they are showing a dynamism that was lacking under Machin and momentum has now swung in their favour. I just think Getafe are a mean side at home and both teams could end up cancelling each other out.

Draw @ 3.40 with BetVictor

Total Goals Scored Under 2.5 @ 1.76 with MarathonBet

@Pep004, @Magic0024, @betcatalog, @malabgd, @AndreBR, @Xcout, @four-leaf, @sajtion, @Arkadi Manucharov, @Jamesboaz, @RealUnited, @allyhibs, @jazzman02, @Mr.Paul, @notanotherdonkey, @Marek76, @freestylerx, @DonPaulo, @fhuefdsa, @laprikon, @Gabosbet, @Dr. Florida192, @thinkpink63, @MarioDunav, @EuroDream, @vicsuna, @i1_principe, @dinero, and @derbent, are you guys placing any bets on the La Liga action this weekend?

On 4/20/2019 at 11:20 AM, sajtion said:

getafe has been good this year yes but sevilla has to win and i think they could have a bit more about them to edge it

you know what sometimes team turn up and other times they can't be arsed to play. sevilla looked like they came to the match to argue with the referee and after receiving five yellow cards in first 30 minutes i knew red was not too far away and pretty much after that they were not going to win. i knew we both lost this bet but sevilla were absolute c**nt*