** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Championship Predictions > Apr 9th & 10th

champratings.jpg

There is a midweek schedule of Championship matches coming up this week. Here are the odds and ratings for these matches. Check them out and give us your valuable insight into what bets are the ones to place on these games. :ok

@waynecoyne, @sajtion, @arvee, @canaries91, @Mindfulness, @betcatalog, @Magic0024, @malabgd, @CloughandTaylor, @Tiffy, @Gidds, @chris50, @PokerWolf1, @teddybear3011, @skyblues88, @allyhibs, @Icongene, @KikoCy, @willie82, @Neubs, @Papa Lazarou, @kulikTS, @Valkovets, @Pipoca, @padman, @Marek76, @silver fox, @neilovan, @HastGill1, @jazzman02, @andypaps28, @Kenton Schweppes, @rangers234, @newjack, @Kane91, @yossa6133, @The Sexless Innkeeper, @Xcout, @branskie, @Wanderer89, @four-leaf, @trevor8, @OppoArchitizerLady, and @the bastardian.

i think sheffield wednesday are too short. Bannan went off with a hamstring problem on saturday so will be unlikely to play. Iorfa also went off and aarons missed the game through injury. The problem with backing forest is they have a poor away record and have a poor manager imo. Nevertheless at 14/5 they are tempting.

Football Facts and Streaks regarding Championship

Swansea City have won their last 4 home matches in Championship.
70% of Middlesbrough’s matches had under 2.5 goals in Championship.
Stoke City have been undefeated in their last 9 matches in Championship.
32% of Preston’s conceded goals occurred after the 75th minute in Championship.

You can find interesting 51 Football Betting Streaks for 09.04.2019 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-09-04-2019-13989/

if derby continue where they left off on saturday they should score one or two. blackburn are leaky at the back

west brom lost on saturday but that was against dogged millwall who are always pain the arse but i'd still back them to win. bristol city are conceding too many goals

leeds are still quality side and dropping out of automatic promotion places will surely give them motivation to put their previous match to rest and win this one

swansea are great side at home but that doesn't guarantee them anything here. stoke are very hard to breakdown and if they score one they could win

Bristol City v West Bromwich

Bristol City: Liam Walsh (6/0 m), Callum O'Dowda (31/4 m)(both doubtful), Andreas Weimann (37/9 f, probably out), Niki Maenpaa (25/0 first goalkeeper), Frank Fielding (5/0 g)

West Bromwich: Craig Dawson (35/2 d, illness), Gareth Barry (24/1 m, illness), Kyle Bartley (22/1 d)(all doubtful), Ahmed Hegazi (34/1 d, suspended), Matt Phillips (25/5 m)

Swansea City v Stoke City

Swansea City: Wayne Routledge (17/3 m), Bersant Celina (36/5 f, 2nd top scorer)(both doubtful), Leroy Fer (24/1 m, captain), Erwin Mulder (25/0 g), Martin Olsson (17/0 d)

Stoke City: Ryan Shawcross (32/0 d, captain, probably in), Saido Berahino (23/3 f, doubtful), Tom Ince (35/6 m, top scorer, probably out)

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

Football Facts and Streaks regarding Championship

QPR have conceded 2 goals or more in each of their last 4 matches in Championship.
Sheffield Utd have been undefeated in their last 6 away matches in Championship.
Ipswich Town conceded at least 1 goal in each of their last 13 matches in Championship.
Hull City have been undefeated in their last 11 home matches in Championship.
Sheffield Utd have scored in 75% of their away matches in Championship.

You can find interesting 58 Football Betting Streaks for 10.04.2019 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-10-04-2019-13992

I´m on Stoke DNB today. We´ve got a good H2H record against Swansea and now with 6 Games without a goal against us. So Defensive looks more then Solid at the Moment and in Front they need only 1 Goal.

Also i´m on Leeds - Preston without some important Players and think Leeds will be angry after falling out of the Promotion Place.

Sheffield-Nottingham Game for me unpredictable in 1X2 but think we well see here some Goals so i was here on Both2Score.

I'm backing over overs in Millwall - QPR. QPR have gone over in 24 of 40 games and Millwall has gone over 19. Millwall has 3 overs in the last 5 games and QPR has 4 in the last 5 games. Millwall needs a win to distance themselves from relegation and QPR needs to put an end to their poor form. Therefore the O 2.5 odds should be below 2 but at the moment you can get 2.06 on the Betfair Exchange or 2.04 on Unibet. I predict a 2-1 game and I really fancy this odds.

Today my bet on Rotherham united and draw with goal. Rotheram with 35% home wins against Villa with 35% away wins. Ok Villa has five wins in the row but this is not a strong reason for me to make one more win. My personal opinion..... Aston Villa can`t accept the pressure of the last matches of the season and fallen down from the play-off positions.

Edited by THEODORE-007