** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Tennis Tips - April 29 - May 5

Last bet for today

Felix Auger Aliassime to beat Denis Shapovalov at 1.80 with William Hill

Shapovalov has a W/L record on this surface of 48-21 while Felix has a W/L record of 85-35. Felix has win 8 matches on clay this year (Fognini, Garín, Munar, Cuevas, Cuevas again, Ramos, Londero and Jaziri) while Shapo has played just 2 matches and has lost both (Struff and Garín).

If the match goes the same way that in the first set i have to say sorry for this incredibly bad bet. What a shame of first set by Krystina Pliskova, pathetic. I don't remember exactly but if my memory doesn't betray me against Kanepi she served more than 10 aces and only 2 or 3 double faults. Today against a 16 years old player she had 1 ace and 6 double faults and she's not able to return more than 2 shots, pathetic.. Lets see if it changes

well, easy comeback from Kristyna finally :clap but has been a little bit frustrating anyway (6-22..! on break points converted by her :wall). 

Haha saw the post above and bet in-play after the first set on Pliskova, good odds! Thanks for that. I didn't really trust the 16-year-old (!) to continue in the same vein...