Announcements
*** New Last Man Standing Competition - Win up to £1500 Annually - See Competitions Forum ***
*** October Competition Winners: Well done to Roland Cooper (NAPS), BillyHills (KO Cup), Theodore007 (Football Tipster Competition), Bagzi (Last Man Standing Comp) & Demios (Poker) ***
Sign in to follow this  
Darran

Non-League Predictions > April 6th

Back to form with a bang during the week with two big price winners thanks to Barnet and Blyth. Just the 4 bets for me on Grand National Day.

Dover v Chesterfield

Dover nearly beat Solihull last week which was obviously a good effort although Solihull did have 10 men. That made it 4 games unbeaten which has seen them go clear of the relegation zone, but I do think the away side are over priced to win this. They have won 6 of their last 10 games including their last 3 and they are looking a much improved side from the one that kept drawing under Martin Allen. They are the better team for me so 11/5 is too big.

Maidenhead v Barnet

Going to stick with Barnet after their superb win on Tuesday night. It was another clean sheet as well and although Maidenhead aren't in bad form and have won their last 2, but this match is tougher and given how strongly Barnet are finishing the season they rate value to get another win.

Woking v Torquay

This was looking like it was going to decide where the title was going in National League South, but as I always suspected Torquay are looking like they are going to be too strong for Woking. Woking have to win this if they are going to have any shout of winning the title and even then Torquay would still have the upper hand. Woking haven't looked great in recent weeks having picked up just 2 points in their last 3 games which has seen them drop 7 points behind Torquay with just 5 games to go. Torquay are looking different class to the rest of the league at the moment and I think they will be looking to make a statement here against a Woking side who have to go for it. I think they are worth a play at 6/4 with Betfred.

Bishops Stortford v Margate

The last team to beat Margate was champions elect Dorking and that was 10 games ago. As I have mentioned on here a few times in recent weeks they have been really good since Jay Saunders took over as manager and although Stortford have won 3 on the bounce after having a tricky spell with no win in 6 there is no way Maragte should be as big as they are to get another win on the board.

Chesterfield 1pt @ 11/5 with William Hill and BetVictor

Barnet 1pt @ 39/20 with Marathon

Torquay 1pt @ 6/4 with Betfred

Margate 1pt @ 13/5 with BetVictor

Edited by Darran

@Darran I follow your writing here for some time and hat down for you predictions for Non-League Football. I would like to know your opinion if Hartlepool can make damage to Solihul Moors. Thank you for your answer and best of luck for you and your predictions in future.

14 hours ago, Darran said:

Sorry only just seen your post so wasn't able to respond.

Barnet the only winners so a small loss on the day, but Dorking were finally confirmed as champions and I would imagine Kettering and Weymouth will follow very shortly.

And hopefully South Shields will follow those as well mate..

On 4/5/2019 at 12:59 PM, Darran said:

Back to form with a bang during the week with two big price winners thanks to Barnet and Blyth. Just the 4 bets for me on Grand National Day.

Dover v Chesterfield

Dover nearly beat Solihull last week which was obviously a good effort although Solihull did have 10 men. That made it 4 games unbeaten which has seen them go clear of the relegation zone, but I do think the away side are over priced to win this. They have won 6 of their last 10 games including their last 3 and they are looking a much improved side from the one that kept drawing under Martin Allen. They are the better team for me so 11/5 is too big.

Maidenhead v Barnet

Going to stick with Barnet after their superb win on Tuesday night. It was another clean sheet as well and although Maidenhead aren't in bad form and have won their last 2, but this match is tougher and given how strongly Barnet are finishing the season they rate value to get another win.

Woking v Torquay

This was looking like it was going to decide where the title was going in National League South, but as I always suspected Torquay are looking like they are going to be too strong for Woking. Woking have to win this if they are going to have any shout of winning the title and even then Torquay would still have the upper hand. Woking haven't looked great in recent weeks having picked up just 2 points in their last 3 games which has seen them drop 7 points behind Torquay with just 5 games to go. Torquay are looking different class to the rest of the league at the moment and I think they will be looking to make a statement here against a Woking side who have to go for it. I think they are worth a play at 6/4 with Betfred.

Bishops Stortford v Margate

The last team to beat Margate was champions elect Dorking and that was 10 games ago. As I have mentioned on here a few times in recent weeks they have been really good since Jay Saunders took over as manager and although Stortford have won 3 on the bounce after having a tricky spell with no win in 6 there is no way Maragte should be as big as they are to get another win on the board.

Chesterfield 1pt @ 11/5 with William Hill and BetVictor

Barnet 1pt @ 39/20 with Marathon

Torquay 1pt @ 6/4 with Betfred

Margate 1pt @ 13/5 with BetVictor

Gary Johnson blamed tired legs after Tuesdays game, for the lacklustre pergormance on Saturday.  But they showed great character to come back from 3-1 down to snatch a draw. There should be a bumper crowd roaring them on against Eastbourne, and with a full weeks rest, they should comfortably get the job done.