** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Germany Cup 3rd April

2 Bets for me today....
First is Under 4 Goals in the Bayern Munich-Heidenheim Game...
Bayern big Fav, but think they will rotate something. They have very, very important Game at Weekend against Dortmund who can rest this Midweek. So all eyes i think are on this Game. Heidenheim from 2. Bundesliga - will fight and run. For them this is the Game of the Season. Quater Final in Cup against Bayern. Heidenheim are safe in League and maybe with little Luck they can play for Place 3 in 2. Bundesliga. But this is not the main Focus.
I think this can end 2:0 or 3:0....

Other Bet is the Schalke - Bremen Game... Odds on Bremen are going down. Starts with 3.00 and now it stand 2.6x-2.75... Little Value i think but this is Cup Game and i?m little bit scarred because everything is going for Bremen. So thinks can turn around quick here but i didn?t expected that Schalke can qualiy here for next Round. They have other Problems and want to stay in the League. Game against Hannover at Sunday where Schalke won - was not so good. So i will play Bremen to qualify...

Under 4 Goals (Bayern-Heidenheim) @ 2.025 3/10 bet365
Bremen to qualify @ 1.95 5/10 bet365

10 hours ago, Neubs said:

2 Bets for me today....
First is Under 4 Goals in the Bayern Munich-Heidenheim Game...
Bayern big Fav, but think they will rotate something. They have very, very important Game at Weekend against Dortmund who can rest this Midweek. So all eyes i think are on this Game. Heidenheim from 2. Bundesliga - will fight and run. For them this is the Game of the Season. Quater Final in Cup against Bayern. Heidenheim are safe in League and maybe with little Luck they can play for Place 3 in 2. Bundesliga. But this is not the main Focus.
I think this can end 2:0 or 3:0....

Other Bet is the Schalke - Bremen Game... Odds on Bremen are going down. Starts with 3.00 and now it stand 2.6x-2.75... Little Value i think but this is Cup Game and i?m little bit scarred because everything is going for Bremen. So thinks can turn around quick here but i didn?t expected that Schalke can qualiy here for next Round. They have other Problems and want to stay in the League. Game against Hannover at Sunday where Schalke won - was not so good. So i will play Bremen to qualify...

Under 4 Goals (Bayern-Heidenheim) @ 2.025 3/10 >bet365
Bremen to qualify @ 1.95 5/10 >bet365

Bayern Game with 9 Goals...

Main Bet Won

• 3 weeks later...

The first semi-final in the German cup, which is a knockout, is a fact today at 21.45, where Hamburg hosts Leipzig. The difference in capacity is obvious and great in the pair, since we do not forget that the hosts are fighting a category below. Indeed, they are deformed and hard to look at Leipzig. The guests have won much stronger teams this year and it is up to them to qualify without any problems in the final of the event
HAMBURGER SV vs RB LEIPZIG @@ RB LEIPZIG, odds 1.60

Hamburg - Leipzig

Today the First Semi-Final took place in Hamburg and for me as Werder Bremen Fan i wish both - Hamburg and Bremen will reach the Final. But for me on this Game today it is impossible for Hamburg in my Eyes. Okay for sure it´s a Cup Game and everything can happen. Leipzig in last Round against Augsburg with last Minute equalizer and winning in Extra-Time. But for now i think they will don´t unterrated this Hamburg Team from a League Above them. Also Hamburg now in little Form Crisis with only 1 Win (that was last Cup Game) in last 6 Games.
So now they have this Game today and then very, very important Game for Battle of Promotion on Sunday at Union Berlin. So difficult to handle that because in both Games i think they will need there best 11 Players. And for me Hamburg isn?t good enough in his wide of Squad.
On other Side we have Leipzig - superb Form and with 8 Games without a Lose in away Games so far. Only some long Term abscences here for Leipzig - so all important Players are fit and Coach Rangnick said that every Player will become some Minutes in the Games against Gladbach/Hamburg. Gladbach was on Saturday evening so, i think he will rotate something but not to many. It´s the big chance for Leipzig to become there first important National Thropy and this young squad want?s this...
Also in League they have secured in my eyes important 3. Place for 100%.
So think full focus can be now on today?s game.
Also i´ve watched some Hamburg Games and for me they have no Style to play Football. Often they don´t know where they must play the ball and in 2. Bundesliga they made there difference a lot of times only with his quality of the Players. But not today. They must have a GamePlan and i only see here to Park the Bus. That is in my Eyes not enough.
Leipzig AHC-1 @ 2.025 5/10 bet365
Leipzig Team Goals Over 1.5 @ 1.72 4/10 bet365
Edited by Neubs

16 hours ago, Neubs said:
Hamburg - Leipzig

Today the First Semi-Final took place in Hamburg and for me as Werder Bremen Fan i wish both - Hamburg and Bremen will reach the Final. But for me on this Game today it is impossible for Hamburg in my Eyes. Okay for sure it´s a Cup Game and everything can happen. Leipzig in last Round against Augsburg with last Minute equalizer and winning in Extra-Time. But for now i think they will don´t unterrated this Hamburg Team from a League Above them. Also Hamburg now in little Form Crisis with only 1 Win (that was last Cup Game) in last 6 Games.
So now they have this Game today and then very, very important Game for Battle of Promotion on Sunday at Union Berlin. So difficult to handle that because in both Games i think they will need there best 11 Players. And for me Hamburg isn?t good enough in his wide of Squad.
On other Side we have Leipzig - superb Form and with 8 Games without a Lose in away Games so far. Only some long Term abscences here for Leipzig - so all important Players are fit and Coach Rangnick said that every Player will become some Minutes in the Games against Gladbach/Hamburg. Gladbach was on Saturday evening so, i think he will rotate something but not to many. It´s the big chance for Leipzig to become there first important National Thropy and this young squad want?s this...
Also in League they have secured in my eyes important 3. Place for 100%.
So think full focus can be now on today?s game.
Also i´ve watched some Hamburg Games and for me they have no Style to play Football. Often they don´t know where they must play the ball and in 2. Bundesliga they made there difference a lot of times only with his quality of the Players. But not today. They must have a GamePlan and i only see here to Park the Bus. That is in my Eyes not enough.
Leipzig AHC-1 @ 2.025 5/10 >bet365
Leipzig Team Goals Over 1.5 @ 1.72 4/10 >bet365

FT 1-3

Werder - Bayern

Today 2nd Semi Final took Place in Bremen. Bremen unbeaten in over 30 Years in Cup Home Games - but today it will be very tough. Munich clear Favorite and if this would be a Bundesliga Game i would say odds are right. But for today - Cup Game - Floodlight and whole City are behind Bremen and hot for this Game - the odds are way too high on Bremen.

Bremen must replaced suspended Sahin - for him could be play Eggestein or it would much better if injured Bargfrede is fit - but actually he´s a doubt. Also a doubt are important Player and Captain Kruse, but think he will play for sure. It´s all tactic here.

Bayern must repleaced Suele who are suspended - for him will play Hummels.

Bremen played in Munich at Saturday and played relly well and made a open Game. Then Bremen Defender Vejlkovic saw Red Card and Munich dominate the Game. If it´s for today a game with 11 Bremen Players for 90 Minutes it can be a surprise here and Bremen can made it.

Bremen to qualiy @ 6.50 1/10 bet365

On 4/24/2019 at 9:09 AM, Neubs said:

Werder - Bayern

Today 2nd Semi Final took Place in Bremen. Bremen unbeaten in over 30 Years in Cup Home Games - but today it will be very tough. Munich clear Favorite and if this would be a Bundesliga Game i would say odds are right. But for today - Cup Game - Floodlight and whole City are behind Bremen and hot for this Game - the odds are way too high on Bremen.

Bremen must replaced suspended Sahin - for him could be play Eggestein or it would much better if injured Bargfrede is fit - but actually he´s a doubt. Also a doubt are important Player and Captain Kruse, but think he will play for sure. It´s all tactic here.

Bayern must repleaced Suele who are suspended - for him will play Hummels.

Bremen played in Munich at Saturday and played relly well and made a open Game. Then Bremen Defender Vejlkovic saw Red Card and Munich dominate the Game. If it´s for today a game with 11 Bremen Players for 90 Minutes it can be a surprise here and Bremen can made it.

Bremen to qualiy @ 6.50 1/10 >bet365

FT 2-3

A Joke-Penalty by standing 2-2 for Munich destroy this bet....