** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Bundesliga I & II Predictions > Apr 4th - 8th

Mainz v SC Freiburg

Mainz: Adler (0/0 g), Mwene (6/0 d), Abass (1/0 f), Berggreen (0/0 f), Holtmann (4/0 m)

SC Freiburg: Gulde (21/1 d), Lienhart (14/0 d), Kübler (16/0 d), Sallai (7/2 m), Kleindienst (4/0 f), Kath (0/0 m), Petersen (22/8 f, top scorer)

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

Mainz - Freiburg where we expect scoring and spectacle. Mainly due to the hosts, they have provided us with nice games as they play aggressively. But also Freiburg looks pretty dangerous, taking the lead up to Bayern in the previous league game (1-1). So the game against each other can give us many goals
FSV MAINZ 05 vs SC FREIBURG @@ +2.50 Over, odds 1.85

Bayern Munich vs Borussia Dortmund

Well, what a game we have coming up this weekend in the Bundesliga. The top two go toe-to-toe in this epic encounter between Bayern Munich and Borussia Dortmund in a 5:30pm kick-off at the Allianz Arena on Saturday afternoon. There is no denying it, this game could well decide the eventual destination of the league title.

Bayern Munich suffered a surprise draw against Freiburg last week to fall 2 points behind Borussia Dortmund in the race for the title. This was a particular shock for Niko Kovac's side because they had previously won by score-lines of 5-1, 6-0, and 6-0 in their last three league matches. Only 7 league games remain and a win here would give Bayern the advantage once again.

Borussia Dortmund have stunned many with their performances this season. Lucien Favre has done a fantastic job leading his side to the top of the table. Three straight league wins have helped to see them regain their place at the summit of the league but this is a massive challenge for the club. A draw or more would be enough to see them hold that advantage over their rivals. Defeat could be the blow that helps surrender the title to Bayern.

Dortmund did win the previous meeting between these two sides earlier this season when they prevailed as 3-2 winners at the Signal Iduna Park. Bayern have only lost once at home this season and that was a 3-0 loss to Borussia Monchengladbach back on 6th October, 2018. However, Liverpool did tear Bayern apart in the Champions League last 16 with a 3-1 score-line recently. Has that left a scar on this Bayern team?

I know this is a bold move but I think I'm doing it half because I want it to happen and half because I think there's a chance it could happen. I'm going to back a Dortmund double chance in a high-scoring game. I still think it's probably more likely Bayern will win but at the odds available why not have a punt on the upset?

Borussia Dortmund Double Chance @ 2.66 with MarathonBet

Total Goals Scored Over 3.5 @ 2.14 with MarathonBet

@Magic0024, @malabgd, @sajtion, @betcatalog, @DrO, @Neubs, @Xcout, @Banter1, @Bayern, @DonPaulo, @fhuefdsa, @Franger83, @Uriel18, @VYA, @EuroDream, @JPee, @i1_principe, and @JKos, will you guys be betting on this big game this weekend?

Football Facts and Streaks regarding Bundesliga

Dortmund have scored 2 goals or more in each of their last 3 matches in Bundesliga.
70% of Düsseldorf’s matches had over 2.5 goals scored in Bundesliga.
RB Leipzig have won their last 5 away matches in Bundesliga.
Schalke 04 have failed to score in their last 4 home matches in Bundesliga.

You can find interesting 134 Football Betting Streaks for 06.04.2019 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-06-04-2019-13957

I´ve got some bet´s for tomorrow but must say in my eyes every Game of Bundesliga 1 who i make Bet´s can be ending in Draws. It´s a tough Gameweek so far in Bundesliga 1...
My bets are here:
Hertha BSC @ 1.93 3/10 interwetten
Frankfurt @ 2.20 4/10 tipico
Stuttgart @ 1.85 4/10 interwetten
Dortmund AHC +1 @ 2.10 3/10 bet365

Also i´ve got 1 Bet for Lower Leagues here.
Chemie Leipzig+Waldhof Mannheim @ 2.00 5/10 bet365

Football Facts and Streaks regarding Bundesliga

70% of FC Augsburg’s matches had over 2.5 goals scored in Bundesliga.
Werder Bremen have scored 2 goals or more in each of their last 3 matches in Bundesliga.
Hoffenheim have scored in each of their last 12 matches in Bundesliga.
29% of Moenchengladbach’s conceded goals occurred in the first 15 minutes in Bundesliga.

You can find interesting 92 Football Betting Streaks for 07.04.2019 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-07-04-2019-13974

Top at Augsburg-Hoffenheim. The two teams are looking for a win for their own reasons but the hosts are superior and have more solutions to their roster. If they appear serious then they will win
FC AUGSBURG vs TSG 1899 HOFFENHEIM @@ TSG 1899 HOFFENHEIM, odds 1.85