Announcements
*** June Competition Winners: Well done to Le Male (NAPS), Coco69 (KO Cup), Saddlesore (Royal Ascot) & Like2Fish (Poker) ***
*** New Last Man Standing Competition - Win up to £1500 Annually - See Competitions Forum ***
avongirl

Punters Lounge Exclusive £150 added Poker League - April Leg 4 - Wed 24th Apr

Recommended Posts

The Punters Lounge £150 added Poker League continues this week with our April league.  All games are played in the PokerStars Home Games PL Poker Club.  This month all legs are NLHE.  To help boost numbers in the final leg and keep the league competitive we will be trialling double points in leg 4 this month.

Leg 1 : Wednesday 3rd April at 20.00 GMT in the PL Poker Club Home Game.

Leg 2 : 10th April

Leg 3 : 17th April

Leg 4 : 24th April - double points

Buy in is $5.50 per leg.

Your top 3 scores of the 4 legs will count towards your league total. We will be using the usual PL league format, which will be updated in this thread. (The PokerStars own league scores will not be used.) Formula is -Log(position/Entrants)x100

All members are welcome, however you must post in this thread if asked to let us know your forum username, otherwise your placings and scores cannot be included in the league.  Please spread the word and invite your friends so we can get the weekly numbers to keep this league viable.  New players always welcome to join in.

To join the PokerStars PL Home Games Club:

club id = 744199

password = PLPokerClub

 

We also have a PL Poker Club Facebook group where regular reminders are also posted. Please request to join. https://www.facebook.com/groups/524375907722928/

£150 Added Value

The £150 added will be split between the top 3 players of the league end, with £75 to the league champion, £45 to 2nd and £30 to 3rd.  This will be payable via PayPal at the end of the league.  Big thank you to SirPuntalot and Punters Lounge for the added funds.  Winners will also get Punters Lounge merchandise. See below.

Punters Lounge Merchandise

Updated 3rd April 2019:

You can now win unlimited Punters Lounge merchandise, even if you have won them before. It consists of the mug with a wraparound logo, updated to our new 3D logo recently. You'll also win a pack of 10 pens, which have also been upgraded to a much better quality. See below :ok 

pl merchandise.jpg

 

Good luck!

 

League Table

PLStars 19044.jpg

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just tried to log on to stars to find that my 'playing privileges' have been revoked. 

After an exchange of emails, stars tell me... "After a careful review of your Stars Account, we have decided not to allow you back on our sites until issues with AdSki16 are solved. We do not imply that you have done anything wrong, however, we cannot take the risk that the related user gains access to our sites via your Stars Account."

AdSki16 is my youngest son who left home last year and who does not even know my password. Stars refuse to discuss the matter, refuse to tell me what (if anything), they are going to do to resolve the problem and are acting like a bunch of fascist bully boys. 

I may just have played my final game in the PL league :wall

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, ian309 said:

Just tried to log on to stars to find that my 'playing privileges' have been revoked. 

After an exchange of emails, stars tell me... "After a careful review of your Stars Account, we have decided not to allow you back on our sites until issues with AdSki16 are solved. We do not imply that you have done anything wrong, however, we cannot take the risk that the related user gains access to our sites via your Stars Account."

AdSki16 is my youngest son who left home last year and who does not even know my password. Stars refuse to discuss the matter, refuse to tell me what (if anything), they are going to do to resolve the problem and are acting like a bunch of fascist bully boys. 

I may just have played my final game in the PL league :wall

Not sure if @Sir Puntalot will be able to do anything to help Ian. Stars/BetStars isn't really one of the sites we have a business relationship with. I only use it for the league as the home games option gives us the facility to control set up of the games ourselves. If there was another site with this we'd definitely look at using them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sadly this is the arrogance that has become Skybet, and The Stars Group who bought them out. They literally stole money from many partner sites and under current management, we will have nothing to do with them.

@avongirl Do we not have any other options than giving these clowns exposure? :unsure 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, PLLofthouse said:

What time does late reg finish? I haven't been accepted in the home game yet. It is my own fault I didn't find out about it until quarter of an hour before the start. #lastminutedotcom :-) 

 

:welcome

Sorry, it's only 10min late reg (system driven) and unfortunately only @teaulc can process new members. Sorry I didn't see your post earlier so I could give him a nudge, he wasn't playing tonight. We'll get it sorted for next week :ok 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, PLLofthouse said:

It is my own fault I didn't find out about it until quarter of an hour before the start. #lastminutedotcom :-) 

 

But you're still more efficient than the wages dept of your football club Craig :) :welcome

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/4/2019 at 8:12 AM, ian309 said:

But you're still more efficient than the wages dept of your football club Craig :) :welcome

:lol Ha Ha  Ian, the Club has no money and staff haven't been paid wages for two months. I am more interested in poker than football these days. When I named my username on pokerstars I used to go to every match home and away. I am not that much of a fanatic these days.

Edited by PLLofthouse
not suitable to talk about the new owner

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, avongirl said:

:ok have made sure @teaulc is aware to accept you today. See you tonight.

My account is not verified yet, not sure if you can accept a non verified player? 

waiting to hear from them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, PLLofthouse said:

Thanks Ian I enjoyed it. It won't be the last you see of me. Did you manage to get in? 

 

Mind you, it does help when you call a raise for 10% of your stack with 46o and flop a straight v KK when 5-handed and you hold to go CL :):ok

Stars 'revoked my playing privileges' a couple of weeks ago and won't tell me why. I'm one of the most honest people on the planet, it doesn't make sense. They're not even answering my emails any more. It's a real shame as I've loved playing this league and making Leo/Paul/Andy so much richer in the process :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, ian309 said:

Mind you, it does help when you call a raise for 10% of your stack with 46o and flop a straight v KK when 5-handed and you hold to go CL :):ok

Stars 'revoked my playing privileges' a couple of weeks ago and won't tell me why. I'm one of the most honest people on the planet, it doesn't make sense. They're not even answering my emails any more. It's a real shame as I've loved playing this league and making Leo/Paul/Andy so much richer in the process :)

I hope pokerstars allow you back in soon Ian. You wouldn't do anything wrong. Maybe it is just a simple thing like you and Adam both previously using the same home address or IP address flagging up on their system.

I think my 46o hand was a pretty standard BB defend which I could throw away if I missed the flop. The implied odds made it the correct decision. I'm sure you are just teasing me  :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, ian309 said:

Stars 'revoked my playing privileges' a couple of weeks ago and won't tell me why. I'm one of the most honest people on the planet, it doesn't make sense. They're not even answering my emails any more. It's a real shame as I've loved playing this league and making Leo/Paul/Andy so much richer in the process :)

I was going to contact you to say it was showing you as logged in when I was looking at our club member's list. So they still let you log in but not to play?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.