** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

La Liga Predictions > Apr 2nd - 7th

CD Espanyol v Getafe CF

RCD Espanyol: David López (21/0 d), Duarte (7/1 d), Piatti (20/1 m), Víctor Sánchez (17/0 m), Ferreyra (6/1 f)

Getafe CF: Flamini (8/0 m, suspended), N'Diaye (15/1 m), Bergara (3/0 m)

Villarreal CF v FC Barcelona

(Barcelona head coach Ernesto Valverde could rest some of his first team players.)

Villarreal CF: Pablo Fornals (29/1 m, doubtful), Gerard Moreno (27/5 f, 2nd top scorer), Jaume Costa (18/0 d), Trigueros (20/0 m), Miguel Llambrich (8/0 d), Javi Fuego (3/0 m), Bruno Soriano (0/0 m)

FC Barcelona: Cillessen (0/0 g), Rafinha (5/0 m), Dembélé (24/8 f)

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

Football Facts and Streaks regarding La Liga

33% of Celta Vigo’s conceded goals occurred after the 75th minute in La Liga.
Levante conceded at least 1 goal in each of their last 11 away matches in La Liga.
Huesca have conceded 2 goals or more in each of their last 3 matches in La Liga.
Athletic Bilbao have been undefeated in their last 10 home matches in La Liga.

You can find interesting 72 Football Betting Streaks for 03.04.2019 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-03-04-2019-13941

Huesca - Celta Vigo

Huge game for both sides. HUGE. 
Celta fought back from 2-0 down against Villarreal what was a show of bad defending overall. But it was still an amazing emotional show as Aspas made his comeback after missing 3 months and proved how important he is to Celta. What a legend and Celta icon. He truly has Celta de Vigo in his heart, you could see that after the game where he basically cried for a whole hour. Probably from the physical pain + joy + the pressure that was on his shoulders etc. Having Aspas back is the only hope for Celta to stay in the top division this season - he just makes all the other attacking players better beside him as well. And give the whole team hope.
But their defence is still a mess, Villarreal second goal was a clear proof of that (not to take anything away from Pedraza since it was a very nice goal). 

Huesca, on the other hand, lost on matchday 29, but it was an impressive game from them against Real Madrid where they probably deserved the draw that was so close. They can score goals, it's just their defensive side that lets them down usually. They play better than their result show and they need a win here, desperately, against fellow strugglers to have any chance to stay in La Liga since they are rock bottom and 8 points away from the saving place of 17th. Obviously, it's very very hard to achieve this, but if they win today, this dream still could be turned into reality. Any other result would make it basically mission impossible. 

So in conclusion, Celta win would take them 1 point clear from the relegation zone and for Huesca it's their last chance to have any hope to stay in the league next season as well. Basically a final and must-win for both teams. And considering that Celta with Aspas is capable of scoring against any opposition and Huesca is also good attacking wise + neither teams excel defensively I can see us witnessing at least 3 goals if not more and yet another emotional game. 

Pick: Over 2,5 goals @ 1,91 (Pinnacle)
Whoever has access to Coolbet, a little bonus bet: Aspas to score anytime @ 2,67 (most other bookies have it just above 2 so plenty of value with these odds)

Valencia - Real Madrid

Valencia was second best team against a very good Sevilla side but still managed to steal a narrow win with Parejo once again deciding the game for Los Ches. But they still managed to create some very good chances and kept a clean sheet in a game where Sevilla really showed some attacking strength. 
Real played with a lot of substitute players and didn't impress at all, but managed to grab a win thanks to Benzema who has been really good this season in my opinion. Of course today all healthy first team players will be playing and we a different kind of Real, but I still feel that Valencia at home is capable of winning against Real Madrid side who are still searchig for their game plan and confidence. Zidane probably tried a few new things as well because they really don't have anything at stake (yeah I know, beating Atletico for the second place would be good, but its not the most important thing and i dont think they will place too much importance to this) while Valencia has everything to fight for regarding the last CL spot which is so close now. 

Pick: Valencia AH +0 @ 2,11 (Pinnacle)

43% of FC Sevilla’s conceded goals occurred after the 75th minute in La Liga.
Alaves have scored 32% of their goals after the 75th minute in La Liga.
66% of Leganes’s matches had under 2.5 goals in La Liga.
66% of Valladolid’s matches had under 2.5 goals in La Liga.

You can find interesting 45 Football Betting Streaks for 04.04.2019 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-04-04-2019-13951

Barcelona vs Atletico Madrid

The La Liga title race is at the centre of the Spanish fixtures this weekend when the top two go head-to-head. League leaders Barcelona take on their closest rivals Atletico Madrid in a 7:45pm kick-off on Saturday night. A home win could all but seal the title. A victory for the away side could open it all right up.

Barcelona are 8 points clear at the top of La Liga. Ernesto Valverde's team are unbeaten in the league since 11th November, 2018. That was a 4-3 defeat to Real Betis at home. It is Barcelona's only home defeat all season but it shows they're not invincible at the Nou Camp.

Atletico Madrid are still very much in the title race but dropping points in a number of disappointing draws in the first half of the season has left Diego Simeone's side playing catch up. The capital city club have lost in the league as recently as 16th March. Their away form has also not been great with the team only winning 6 of their 15 away matches.

This leaves me feeling that Barcelona should sneak a win here. The teams drew 1-1 when they met earlier in the season in the league. Will Barcelona have one eye on their Champions League away game with Manchester United on Wednesday? I just think Atletico haven't been effective enough on the road and the best they can hope for is a win. At the odds available, it's worth backing a home win.

Barcelona to Win @ 1.83 with BetVictor

Total Goals Scored Over 2.5 @ 1.90 with Bet365

@Pep004, @Magic0024, @betcatalog, @malabgd, @AndreBR, @Xcout, @four-leaf, @sajtion, @Arkadi Manucharov, @Jamesboaz, @RealUnited, @allyhibs, @jazzman02, @Mr.Paul, @notanotherdonkey, @Marek76, @freestylerx, @DonPaulo, @fhuefdsa, @laprikon, @Gabosbet, @Dr. Florida192, @thinkpink63, @MarioDunav, @EuroDream, @vicsuna, @i1_principe, and @derbent, are you guys thinking of placing any bets on the Spanish matches this weekend?

From today games I'm leaning towards Eibar and 1,5 AH and Valencia win, also pretty much agree with Stevie, but "officially" will go only with Valencia win @ 1,94 (Pinnacle). I really like this Valencia team, they are organized, disciplined, good defensively and offensively. Against Real Madrid they created a lot of good chances while not allowing Real to have too much say in the attack and I can't see them losing any points here. That is not to say it's going to be easy - definitely not, but I think Valencia will grind a win here to make yet another claim for the 4th place in the table. 

La Liga in Spain has its own derby as the first Barcelona hosts the second Atletico Madrid. However, the "blaugrana" have a difference of eight points "cushion" and did not spoil the world say that they are not winning Atletico today. However, both teams are showing well in their aggressive game
FC BARCELONA vs ATLETICO MADRID @@ +2.50 Over, odds 1.80

Girona vs Espanyol: Girona win

1. Girona have only lost 1 game out of 13 games vs bottom 10. Drew 6 times &won 6 times. The loss was at home vs Huesca back in February. Girona have won twice, drew 3 times and lost once at home vs current bottom 10. 
  2. Espanyol have lost twice vs bottom out of 13 games vs bottom 10,inclusive a 1:3 home loss vs Girona. Drew 5 times and won 6 times. Espanyol have won only once away vs bottom 10, drew 4 times and lost once. However, 5 out of those 6 games were vs current bottom 5. Espanyol lost the only away game vs team between 11th and 15th(3 more such games).
  3. The Catalan derby has never finished as a draw out of 6 occasions. Girona has won 4 times and lost 2 times vs Espanyol. Those 4 wins are out of last 5 games. Girona have won 2 out of 3 games in La Liga. Girona have put themselves in a position as second best team in Barcelona even winning the Catalan friendly cup in 2019 vs Barca. The team has been underperforming at home but I reckon the derby will lift the spirits.
  4. Girona’s top scorer - Christian Stuani was expcted to miss out the game due to muscular injury but he is named in starting 11 for the derby. This is why my review is so late... hope he is in full shape.
  5. Girona are still not out of relegation battle and a win here will assure the team’s position in La Liga. The game vs Espanyol is their most winnable match till season end apart from the 37th home game vs Levante, according to FiveThirtyEight . I doubt Girona will want to stay close to relgation till the very end and this is a clear chance to secure a spot next season for the Spanish top tier league.

Levante have failed to win in their last 6 matches in La Liga.
67% of Getafe’s matches had under 2.5 goals in La Liga.
Huesca conceded at least 1 goal in each of their last 7 matches in La Liga.
Athletic Bilbao have scored 2 goals or more in each of their last 3 matches in La Liga.

You can find interesting 92 Football Betting Streaks for 07.04.2019 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-07-04-2019-13974

Celta Vigo - Real Sociedad 17:30 GMT

As the kickoff is 2 hours from now,I will be brief.

In Spain at the end of the season somehow teams get what they need.Right now Celta need points and for Sociedad they are not so  important.I don't see them challenging LE places.

Celta took the 6-pointer against Villarreal last Saturday and I see them taking the full 3 points today.

Also this can be a scorewin.

Celta @ 2.40 with Bet365

Celta & BTTS @  4.33 with Bet365

Edited by Dr. Florida192