** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

L1, L2, and Scottish Predictions > Apr 2nd - 7th

Hibernian v Kilmarnock.

Games between these 2 teams usually means goals, both sides play on the front foot and i'm expecting an entertaining game tonight at Easter Road. I think a rejuvenated Hibs could just edge it but a high scoring draw wouldn't be a surprise.

I have a fairly large stake on Over 2.5 Goals @ 2.20. When you consider the last 4 games between these teams have produced 20 goals, that looks decent value to me.

Wycombe vs Portsmouth

The attention of my first preview in this thread is the League One encounter between relegation strugglers Wycombe and promotion-hunting Portsmouth. The match is scheduled to kick-off at 3pm at Adams Park this Saturday afternoon and the result will have huge repercussions at both ends of the table.

Wycombe will simply take survival this season and Gareth Ainsworth's men are currently on course for that in 17th place. The Chairboys might be just 2 points above the relegation zone but they do have a game in hand on most of the teams around them. Unfortunately, the big problem right now is that the club haven't won a league game since 26th January. That's a run of 10 league matches without a win.

Portsmouth remain in the chase for the automatic promotion spots. Kenny Jackett's team are in 4th place and 5 points behind the automatic promotion places with a game in hand. The club also celebrated victory in the Checkatrade Trophy Final last weekend so spirits are high amongst the fan base. Three straight wins in the league is giving me confidence that they can continue this positive run.

Pompey come into this game with the strongest away record in the division. A record of just 4 defeats in 20 away games is up there with the best in Europe. The only small issue is that Portsmouth haven't beaten Wycombe in their last three meetings in all competitions. However, Wycombe have only won 2 of the last 10 meetings between the two clubs. I'm going for an away win!

Portsmouth to Win @ 2.10 with BetVictor

Total Goals Scored Over 2.5 @ 2.22 with MarathonBet

AFC Wimbledon v Accrington Stanley

AFC Wimbledon: Deji Oshilaja (25/1 d, probably in), Ossama Ashley (0/0 m), Egli Kaja (0/0 m)

Accrington Stanley: no absences

Bradford City v Doncaster Rovers

Bradford City: Sean Scannell (10/0 m, probably in), Kelvin Mellor (17/0 m), Calum Woods (3/0 d), Jake Reeves (0/0 m), Tyrell Robinson (2/0 f)

Doncaster Rovers: Ben Whiteman (36/3 m, probably in), Herbie Kane (33/4 m), Joe Wright (14/2 d), Ian Lawlor (10/0 g), Shaun Cummings (4/0 d), Will Longbottom (0/0 f)

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

I have one bet i like this weekend in the Scottish Leagues not much of a write-up 

Falkirk at home to Alloa slightly odds on

Decent home form of late unbeaten in 5, have the gipsies on Alloa this season 7 points out of 9 so far.

Alloa are a league 1 side, this matchup will reinforce this.

Take Falkirk at 1.86

On 4/5/2019 at 8:45 AM, sajtion said:

my acca 2

stoke - good win for stoke, i knew blackburn would concede, no chance of comeback in this game. stoke are very tight at the back

bristol city - last minute equaliser and probably ruined many accas

nottingham forest - i expect more from martin o'neill and roy keane

wimbledon - too bad they had to make home advantage count

bury - led twice then lost, poor run continues

mansfield - hard fought win in the end. cambridge are on the up.

notts county - yet again they fail to win home match after previous away victory

swindon - absolute idiots for conceding last minute equaliser. should have made scored second in the match. yeovil are garbage

stake £20   pays £10.000

good luck

Edited by sajtion

On 4/3/2019 at 12:44 PM, sajtion said:

my acca tip

leicester - top job leicester

norwich - easy win

sheff utd - well done away team. they kept preston away

derby -  crazy match derby were going for it but brentford resurgence came at wrong time

walsall - strange match, player second half against ten men sill conceded twice. doesn't make sense

forest green - edged it perfect like so many this season

mansfield - narrow win but sure banker

swindon - awful swindon, they should have made sure of winner with second goal

port vale - narrow win but made home advantage count

stake £20   pays  £20.000

good luck

Coventry vs Bristol Rovers

It's a second League One game for our other preview in this thread. It's also once again Coventry that are the focus of our attention in their clash against Bristol Rovers on Sunday afternoon in a 3pm kick-off at the Ricoh Arena. Any idea why the change of date for this game, @skyblues88?

Coventry had looked like launching a late push for a play-off spot but two league games without a win have halted their belated charge at the top six. Mark Robins will be keen to get back to winning ways here with his side currently positioned in 9th place and 9 points off the play-offs with just 6 games to go.

Bristol Rovers won't feel this season has been a disaster by any stretch of the imagination. Graham Coughlan has turned their season around. Under Darrell Clarke, it seemed that League Two football was waiting but Coughlan has come in and worked miracles with the club now suffering just 5 defeats in their last 19 league games. Unfortunately, 2 of those 5 have been their last 2 league games. It means the play-off hopes are gone and relegation is still not out of the question. 45 points might be enough to stay up usually but that's not the case here with Rovers just 2 points above the relegation zone on that points tally.

The head-to-head is finely balanced between these two clubs over recent years with three wins a piece in their last six meetings across all competitions. Coventry's home record is about as bang average as Bristol Rovers' away record so it's also tough to make a call based on that form.

I'm going to back a home win because Coventry generally serve us well when we back them. I know our resident Sky Blue on the forum will curse me for throwing my weight behind them but a win here could re-ignite their play-off hopes and I'd love to see them reach those.

Coventry to Win @ 2.20 with Bet365

Coventry HT/FT @ 3.70 with Ladbrokes