** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Non-League Predictions > April 1st-2nd

Darran

Not that many games this mid-week and just a couple of small bets at big prices.

Eastleigh v Barnet

Barnet continue to be really strong in defence and after keeping out Salford 3 games ago they also managed to keep out Leyton Orient on Saturday. In between they had a routine win over Aldershot and after struggling after their FA Cup exploits they are finally showing their class in the league. They have pulled themselves nicely clear of the relegation zone and I fancy their defence to stand up to Eastleigh's attack who will be missing Paul McCallum. Granted they scored 3 goals without him on Saturday, but all 3 goals came via corners and Barnet's defence should be able to cope with that threat better than Hartlepool's. I think Marathon's 23/10 overrates the away teams chance here and they are worth a punt.

Curzon Ashton v Blyth Spartans

This game takes place on Monday night and I think the away side are overpriced. They hadn't been in great form at all, but their last 3 games has seen improvement with 2 draws and a win. The draws came against Altrincham and AFC Telford and both those sides look play-off bound so they were decent efforts. Curzon lost when we were on them last week against Guiesley and then they were stuffed 4-1 at Boston on Saturday. It just seems their players may have switched off for the season and with both these teams with little to play for and Blyth looking in better form the 3/1 with Bet365 looks massive to me.

Barnet 1pt @ 23/10 with Marathon

Blyth 1pt @ 3/1 with Bet365