** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Egypt league 29/3/2019

ENPPI - Ismaily SC

My bet on Ismaily SC who much better team than this poor Enppi , Ismaily famous strong team in Egypt with lots of fans who follow and care about them 

Enppi despite plying at home but no fans and none seem care , even last rounds some of Enppi players had fight with their manager and some thoughts that they might lose this game to get him fired 

Ismaily DNB Big value for me with odds 1.90+

• 9 months later...

Pyramids - Ismaily sc 1@1,90    BET WON

Former Croatian national team coach Ante Cacic took over the helm of FC Pyramids two weeks ago. He started with a victory in African Confederations cup  and then lost in Egyptian premier league. As far as I have read so far FC Pyramids is a big project in African terms and pressure on players and coaching staff is high. 

I have to warn you that two days ago odds on home win was only 1,60 at my local bookie. I don't know the exact reason why it has risen so much, but despite that I'll put some money on the hosts. Low stakes though. 

Edited by ivanhoe