** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Naps - Thursday March 28th

Warwick 2:40 Mickieblueeyes - 20/1 Corals e/w thanks 

Mickieblueeyes - If its blue that will do for me the 7yo is trained by Mrs Diana Grissell who has seen him being successful in a hurdle race and a NH flat race at 2m 2f and 3m 1f on good and heavy ground. that hurdle win was two races back in class 5 race winning by 4 lengths at Plumpton 3m 1f but handicapper hit him with a 12lbs rise and into class 4 race off 107 which happened in May last year at Southwell 3m hcp hurdle when finished 9th beaten 38 lengths , The yard bring him out this season after 317 day break with yard taking him chasing for first time and off 104 mark over 3m, I would expect they've gave him plenty of schooling as he's only had the seven rules racing and a 3lbs claimer Jack Sherwood in saddle I would hope the lad been the one that's had the job of looking after him in yard.