** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Ligue 1 & 2 Predictions > Mar 29th - Apr 1st

Football Facts and Streaks regarding Ligue 1

Lyon conceded at least 1 goal in each of their last 7 matches in Ligue 1.
Rennes have scored 26% of their goals in the first 15 minutes in Ligue 1.
Lyon have scored in 71% of their away matches in Ligue 1.

You can find interesting 60 Football Betting Streaks for 29.03.2019 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-29-03-2019-13911

Stade Rennais v Lyon

Stade Rennais: Traore (26/0 d), Bensebaini (21/1 d), Bourigeaud (26/5 m, 2nd top scorer) (all suspended), Baal (1/0 d), Danze (0/0 d), Guitane (0/0 m), Siebatcheu (15/3 f), Johansson (10/1 m)

Lyon: Tete (10/0 d), Mendy (25/2 d), Cornet (19/1 f), Pintor (1/0 f), Gouiri (0/0 f)

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

I'll get my preview for this section up in the next couple of days. I've got to shoot off to play in a testimonial match for an ex-team mate now. In the meantime, can you let us know your chosen bets for these upcoming matches?

@Pep004, @sodabrab, @giraldi, @Magic0024, @allthethings, @DrO, @malabgd, @Xcout, @betcatalog, @sajtion, @FCNA, @silver fox, @thinkpink63, @TOTTI3, and @canaries91.

marseille seems like way to go. they are playing at home and win would keep them within a shot of champions league. i can't see them slipping up at this stage of the season

caen are completely out of their depth monaco gotta win. with the return of jardim he has actually got them back on form and win is very important for them.

i don't think nantes has got enough quality to win against lille. lille has been exciting in front of goal this season. i can see them scoring two goals and taking the win

Lens vs Le Havre

Due to the inconvenience of my match on Friday night and my son's birthday celebrations over the weekend I've been forced to hold off on writing a preview in this section until today. Therefore, Ligue 2 gets some focus this week with Lens taking on Le Havre in a 7:45pm kick-off at the Stade Bollaert-Delelis tonight.

Lens are situated just outside the promotion play-off places in 6th place. A dream return to Ligue 1 is still very much on the cards with the club now just 1 point outside the play-offs and 8 points behind the automatic promotion spots with a game in hand on the teams around them.

Le Havre may also still harbour hopes of gatecrashing the play-offs. Oswald Tanchot's men are in 9th place and 7 points behind the play-off pace. They also possess a game in hand on the teams around them so a victory here would certainly re-ignite their hopes of pushing on up the table.

The away side are unbeaten in their last three matches so could provide stern opposition for Lens here. Philippe Montanier's side suffered a disappointing loss to Ajaccio last game. It'll be interesting to see how they bounce back from that. I'm torn between a draw and a home win. Lens have still been convincing at home having not lost since 22nd December, 2018 so I'll back that.

Lens to Win @ 2.20 with Unibet

Lens HT/FT @ 3.70 with 888Sport

Far from the top positions of the two teams, as they are quite insolvent this year. But they have a look last time and especially Marseille, easily scoring, but back is not as effective. The match can go anywhere but the logic says we will have goals on either side
FC GIRONDINS BORDEAUX vs OLYMPIQUE MARSEILLE @@ Both team to score, odds 1.85