** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Bundesliga I & II Predictions > Mar 29th - Apr 1st

Football Facts and Streaks regarding Bundesliga

Hoffenheim have scored in each of their last 11 matches in Bundesliga.
Leverkusen have scored in each of their last 8 matches in Bundesliga.
69% of Hoffenheim’s matches had over 2.5 goals scored in Bundesliga.

You can find interesting 60 Football Betting Streaks for 29.03.2019 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-29-03-2019-13911

Hoffenheim v Bayer Leverkusen

Hoffenheim: Szalai (23/4 f), Kramarić (22/13 f, top scorer)(both doubtful), Schulz (24/1 m, suspended), Geiger (4/0 m), Rupp (0/0 m), Nelson (18/6 f)

Bayer Leverkusen: Aránguiz (16/1 m, doubtful), Wendell (21/2 d, suspended), Pohjanpalo (0/0 f)

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

RB Leipzig vs Hertha Berlin

The race for the Champions League spots reaches its next pivotal point this weekend when RB Leipzig host Hertha Berlin in a 5:30pm kick-off this Saturday. The visitors will still hope they can put a late run together to gate crash the European qualification spots but the home side will want to take a step closer to qualifying for the Champions League next season.

RB Leipzig are 3rd in the league table. Any realistic hopes of a push for the title are all but gone with them 11 points off the pace. However, they are 3 points inside the Champions League qualification spots. That is now certainly the aim for Ralf Rangnick's side with just 8 league games left to play. Undefeated in 8 league games without conceding a goal in their last three league matches. They're a tough side to beat right now.

Hertha Berlin are sat in 10th place and 7 points off the Europa League qualification pace. Pal Dardai will be hoping his team can pick up their results after suffering three defeats in their last four league matches. They will need to beat a RB Leipzig side that has only lost once at home in the league all season. Not much optimism there for an out-of-form Hertha side that are also left wanting on the road.

I'm going to back a solid RB Leipzig win. The club has become consistently involved at the top end of the Bundesliga table and they know what needs to be done to get over the finish line in the top four spots. Their current form is impressive and I can see them disposing of this average Hertha side by at least a goal or two.

RB Leipzig -1 @ 2.50 with SpreadEx

RB Leipzig HT/FT @ 2.38 with Coral

@Magic0024, @malabgd, @sajtion, @betcatalog, @DrO, @Neubs, @Xcout, @Banter1, @Bayern, @DonPaulo, @fhuefdsa, @Franger83, @Uriel18, @VYA, @EuroDream, @JPee, @i1_principe, and @JKos, what betting will you all be getting involved in this weekend here?

Borussia Dortmund VS Wolfsburg 

My prediction goes on Dortmund to have over 13.5 shots @1.49 with 1XBET 

previous match against Hertha, Borussia Dortmund managed to keep their hopes of winning the Bundesliga title alive. The Bees have been scoring goals for fun of late and i predict that they are going to stick to their attacking style of play against Wolfsburg. Lucien Favre’s charges are a real force to be reckoned with at home and i predict that they are going to prove their worth on the field in tadays football game. A man to watch in the home side will be Marco Reus, who scored the winner goal against Hertha. The Wolves, on the other hand, are enjoying a very successful season, but seeing that they struggle in matches against top table sides, I’m positive that they are going to find very difficult against Dortmund . When the two teams met at Volkswagen Arena in the first half of the season, Borussia Dortmund defeated Wolfsburg 1-0 after numerous shots .. I strongly believe the shots will keep on in today’s match as much as Dortmund needs goals.

Schalke has been in for good now and the resulting negative results have brought him a breath from the dangerous scoring zone. He has been a coach for some time now, and experienced Hüb Stefens has once again taken over the task of bringing it back to success. Today is home away from home in Hannover and is forced to win
HANNOVER 96 vs FC SCHALKE 04 @@ FC SCHALKE 04, odds 1.85