** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

La Liga Predictions > Mar 29th - 31st

Football Facts and Streaks regarding La Liga

Girona have failed to win in their last 8 home matches in La Liga.
Girona have scored 2 goals or more in each of their last 3 matches in La Liga.
68% of Athletic Bilbao’s matches had under 2.5 goals in La Liga.

You can find interesting 60 Football Betting Streaks for 29.03.2019 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-29-03-2019-13911

In good ... moon was before the break in Primer Division both Gerona and Bilbao, which cross their ... swords today to the re-launch of Primary Division. Both teams generally seem capable of everything, having some good times and some not in the season. However, they have a good relationship with the rival nets and in each race they create several phases in front of the opposing frames
GIRONA CF vs ATHLETIC BILBAO @@ Both team to score, odds 1.95

Alaves vs Atletico Madrid

I'm going for a precarious choice in this weekend's La Liga tips because I'm backing a side that have gone a little off form recently. It's Alaves versus Atletico Madrid in this 7:45pm kick-off this Saturday night. The away side have seen their title hopes stumble and it'll be interesting to see how they react to their recent loss to Athletic Bilbao.

Alaves are continuing to over-achieve this season. Abelardo's side are 5th in the league table and they are currently six games without a loss in the league. Only 2 points separates them from a prestigious Champions League qualification berth and their fans are dreaming. Only one defeat at home all season means the Mendizorrotza has been a fortress. Not the sort of place a team with shaky confidence wants to come.

Atletico Madrid were title contenders up until their last game. Diego Simeone's side were also still in contention for the Champions League. That's all taken a big hit now. Defeat to Juventus in the Champions League and defeat to Athletic Bilbao in their last game have seen them exit European competition and drop 10 points behind league leaders Barcelona.

So, why do I think they are worth backing here? Simeone is the type of manager that always gets a reaction from his players. The departure of Lucas Hernandez to Bayern Munich in the summer is a big blow but last game's loss will have hurt. I can see a classic Atletico clean sheet win to take all three points here... or I'm just simply a fool with blind faith in a manager that could be having a crisis of confidence.

Atletico Madrid to Win @ 1.83 with BetVictor

Total Goals Scored Under 2.5 @ 1.56 with MarathonBet

@Pep004, @Magic0024, @betcatalog, @malabgd, @AndreBR, @Xcout, @four-leaf, @sajtion, @Arkadi Manucharov, @Jamesboaz, @RealUnited, @allyhibs, @jazzman02, @Mr.Paul, @notanotherdonkey, @Marek76, @freestylerx, @DonPaulo, @fhuefdsa, @laprikon, @Gabosbet, @Dr. Florida192, @thinkpink63, @MarioDunav, @EuroDream, @vicsuna, @i1_principe, and @derbent, what bets are you guys looking to place this weekend on these matches?

Girona - Bilbao

In a hurry, but I think there is value in a draw here today. Both teams had good wins last round and will be trying to keep the momentum going. Home stadium is no edge for Girona usually since they are very poor at home and Bilbao can definately take a point here.

Pick:
Draw @ 2,98 (Pinnacle)

I was actually thinking about goals as well since odds for Over 2,5 are around 2,7 or so and I do see it representing value IMO, but you never know with these 2 teams, especially since I think Bilbao defense has improved so will leave it as just a lean. 

Edited by dinero

The cards are a Barcelona-Espanyol derby, but bad lies all depend on the Cambodian showdown from the "blaugran". However, Espanyol will play with an ignorance of risk in the match and if something is worth it here is to score both teams
FC BARCELONA vs RCD ESPANYOL BARCELONA @@ Both team to score, odds 1.75

I'm not too good with long analyzes as Stevie here but will add my 2 cents:

Sevilla - Valencia

Very important match and the game of the round for me. Both teams are aiming for the Champions League place for next season and only 3 points difference between these two.
Valencia should have made their life easier last round as they were clearly a superior team against Getafe, but they held on and got the draw from Valencia. Sevilla, on the other hand, got a bit lucky against Espanyol with a narrow 1-0 win - it was even-steven until they scored and after that most of the game was played in front of their goal and Espanyol had couple of very good chances to draw, but in the end Sevilla got the 3 points they desperately needed.
Today I can see Valencia extending their 15 games unbeaten run and getting away with at least a draw. Sevilla has been on-off in the second half of the season and I definitely see value on Valencia side although Valencia straight win odds have dropped from 3,1 to 2,8 or so. If I had bigger cojones, would even suggest Valencia straight win but will go with a safer AH option.

Pick: Valencia (0) @ 2,06 @ Pinnacle