** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Serie A & B Predictions > Mar 29th - 31st

Football Facts and Streaks regarding Serie A

Chievo have scored 33% of their goals after the 75th minute in Serie A.
Cagliari conceded at least 1 goal in each of their last 10 matches in Serie A.
Chievo have failed to win in their last 9 matches in Serie A.

You can find interesting 60 Football Betting Streaks for 29.03.2019 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-29-03-2019-13911

Chievo Verona v Cagliari Calcio

Chievo Verona: Seculin (2/0 g), Tomović (9/1 d), Schelotto (4/0 d)

Cagliari Calcio: Klavan (10/0 d), Castro (10/1 m), Pavoletti (23/10 f, top scorer, suspended)

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

Chievo has accepted her fate and will be playing in Serie B in Italy for a year. But that does not mean that the other games in the championship will be left to chance. Opposite Cagliari, which has a +6 from the dangerous zone and still needs a few points to feel more comfortable in the big class. Maybe the motivation is with the guests, but on the other hand the hosts want to react with a positive result after a long time
AC CHIEVO VERONA vs CAGLIARI CALCIO @@ Both team to score, odds 2.05

I'm not going to have time to get a preview up today because I'm off to play in a charity testimonial match for an ex-team mate of mine but I'll get something up before Sunday's matches. In the meantime, let us know your chosen bets for these upcoming games!

@Pep004, @Magic0024, @malabgd, @four-leaf, @allthethings, @betcatalog, @sajtion, @the bastardian, @chris666, @thegeneral55, @Mindfulness, @stephen m, @teddybear3011, @jazzman02, @Bayern, @Xcout, @Valkovets, @MangoTheThird, @DonPaulo, @Franger83, @fhuefdsa, @dinero, @laprikon, @cluelessG, @Skenderbeg, @Gabosbet, @thinkpink63, @VYA, @balkan-pro, @i1_principe, and @scommetix.

parma on handicap is well worth a go. they are quite free scoring sides and i expect goals as well since atalanta has a knack for scoring as well

inter milan without a doubt spalletti is constantly under pressure and anything but a win and he will be out of job. i don't like how lazio plays this season. they are nowhere near as effective or clinical as last season. home win

fiorentina my pick also. torino lost last time to bologna and to me suggests poor form.

The title case in Serie A is basically judged, as Juventus leads the race with a difference of 15 points from the second Napoli. It comes from its first defeat, losing to Genoa away from home with 2-0. Today he hosts Empoli without Ronaldo at his disposal, as the Portuguese superstar was injured in the obligations of his national team a few days ago. But Empolly plays aggressively and can score many goals
JUVENTUS TURIN vs EMPOLI FC @@ +2.50 Over, odds 1.65

Sampdoria vs AC Milan: Draw

In the last Serie A round there was just 1 draw and previously when that happened in this season the next round had at least 3 draws. This may be explained by the fact that average Serie A round has +2 draws so on average every 2 consecutive rounds have +4 draws. I believe this match is one of the closest this round and fancy the draw. Sampdoria are very hard to beat at home while AC Milan are in better form generally and fighting for every point in the Champions League battle. Gatuso has won every game vs Sampdoria as a coach but I believe Milan will not take the full 3 points after losing vs Inter and facing a team that scored 5 in their last league match. The last 3 games at Sampdoria's home turf between these teams in Serie A ended without a draw and I suspect there will be some reversion to the mean as 19 out of 60 similar matches ended as a draw historically.

Edited by vicsuna

Sampdoria v AC Milan

Betting suggestion: over 2,5 & both teams to score @2,37 Bet365

Short preview: I was surprised to see odds that high, even though it’s true that Milan is capable of playing a bit more cautious, but I think they won’t be able to take this road today, as Sampdoria will try to attack and stay close to European places. Milan is currently holding the 4th place with 4 points above Roma, they had a very good streak but ruined it in the last match where they lost to their city rival Inter with 2-3. Bonaventura will be the only missing for the away side, while Sampdoria will miss Ekdal, Barreto, and Caprari. Even though we’ve seen some crazy results already, which is just proving the point that is important to be really smart with stakes after international breaks, I think that mentality of the home team is simply too offensive minded. I think that the first goal will change things completely and we’ll watch a pretty open match. Sampdoria scored 49 goals in 28 matches, and at the same time conceded 38. Milan scored 6 goals less, and conceded only 26, which is less than a goal per game, and which is also why odds aren’t really favorizing the over here, but I think that Sampdoria will inject a quick tempo to this match, and Milan, as they can, will simply have to follow it.

Roma vs Napoli

The fixtures in Serie A throw up some fascinating clashes this weekend. One that sticks out for me is the top-of-the-table clash between Roma and Napoli in this 2pm kick-off on Sunday at the Stadio Olimpico. The title has realistically gone for these two sides but qualification for next season's Champions League is very much still up for grabs.

Roma are positioned in 5th place but are 31 points behind league leaders Juventus. The club brought in Claudio Ranieri to replace the outgoing Eusebio Di Francesco at the start of the month. Results haven't really improved with Ranieri suffering a disappointing 2-1 defeat to SPAL in their last game. The team from the capital city are 4 points behind 4th placed AC Milan with a game in hand so a win here would be a huge boost to their Champions League hopes.

Napoli continue to thrive this season but are still 18 points behind Juventus. Carlo Ancelotti's side have lost just 1 of their last 10 league matches. A win here will put them in a strong position to qualify for next season's Champions League but a loss would throw all that into disarray.

The away side have based their impressive season on strong home form with their only defeat coming against Juventus. Their away form hasn't been as good. Roma have also only lost once at home this season. If this game was under Di Francesco then I'd fancy Roma to get something but I'm not sure Ranieri can out-manage Ancelotti. I'm backing at least a draw for the away side.

Napoli Draw No Bet @ 1.71 with MarathonBet

Total Goals Scored Over 2.5 @ 1.82 with Matchbook

Frosinone vs. SPAL

I'm going for a relatively low-key game considering the other clashes in Serie A this weekend, but I do see value in the goals market here.

First of all, this is a must-win match for both these teams; Frosinone are currently 19th and are eight points away from 17th place Empoli with eleven matches left to play so if they are to have any chance of avoiding relegation then they have to win a winnable match like this one, whereas SPAL are 16th and only two points above the drop-zone, so this is equally a must-win match for them.

In terms of goals, in Frosinone's 13 home matches so far, Over 1.5 was seen in ten and Over 2.5 in six of those matches. Whereas in SPAL's 14 away matches, Over 1.5 was seen in eleven and Over 2.5 in six. 

My main concern here is that the match starts out a bit cagey and then one of the teams (especially Frosinone) score and then decide to set up shop to try to defend that lead, but even if that happens the other team will be forced to go all out towards the end of the game to try to get anything from this match, leaving the other team with a bigger opportunity to score again.

Given the fact that one of Frosinone's three wins so far this season came against SPAL in a 3-0 away win, they will definitely feel that can win this, and given SPAL's ability to score and lack of ability to keep a clean sheet I'm going with Over 2.0 here with a return of stake if the match ends with exactly two goals scored.

Over 2.0 @ 1.82 with Betfair