** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

L1, L2, and Scottish Predictions > Mar 26th - 31st

JPEG.jpg

We have a nice value here for my opinion. Yeovil this year has shown that when she wants to win she can get it only if play with mind. We are at the end of the championship and do not allow mistakes. So Yeovil with only two points over the relegation zone need only win in this match because Macclesfield and Notts County coming closer from the back and situation is clear dangerous. Newport with 9 points under the play-off zone i believe haven`t other power.

YEOVIL to win (3.00)

Edited by THEODORE-007

On 3/27/2019 at 6:49 PM, sajtion said:

i'm picking all home teams this round. there is no point thinking twice about it. these sides should win.

my acca

crystal palace

derby

aston villa

leeds

sheff utd

barnsley

blackpool

charlton

gillingham

lincoln

bury

stake £20   pays £6.000

good luck

As a matter of interest have you ever won one of these big multi's? I guess you only need to win one to be able to bet on one every week.

Charlton vs Bradford

League One takes one step closer to the final day of the season this weekend and we're dealt what seems like a sure-fire thing with play-off chasing Charlton hosting a Bradford side that look quite frankly awful in this 3pm kick-off on Saturday at the Valley.

Charlton are sitting in 5th place and it seems set for them to qualify for the play-offs. Lee Bowyer's side are 11 points off the automatic promotion spots but 9 points inside the play-offs. The Addicks are unbeaten in 7 league games and they've become a very tough side to beat.

Bradford are rock bottom of the division and this season looks to be a write-off. Gary Bowyer was appointed as manager at the start of the month in a desperate attempt to save the club from their fate. His reign started well with a 3-1 win over Peterborough but things have since just got worse. The 4-1 loss at home to Blackpool triggered boos from the fans and it looked like the players had given up. The club is still only 6 points adrift of safety but I think they're as good as gone.

This is why I'm seeing this as a done three points for the home side. I'm not sure what Bradford can do in the space of a week to turn their performance levels and team spirit around to a degree that will see them get a result here. They've only won 3 of their 19 away matches this season. The last one coming back on 29th December, 2018. Especially when they visit a Charlton side that hasn't lost a league game at home since 6th October, 2018.

Charlton to Win @ 1.67 with Ladbrokes

Charlton HT/FT @ 2.65 with Coral

28 minutes ago, Pirate53 said:

As a matter of interest have you ever won one of these big multi's? I guess you only need to win one to be able to bet on one every week.

it's getting there pal at least on these forums but yeah i have won on accumulators before. you don't need to stake amount that i have said. you can keep your stakes lower 

Celtic vs Rangers

The Old Firm Derby is this weekend with the SPL title race set to take an interesting twist whatever the result. League leaders Celtic entertain arch rivals Rangers in a 12pm kick-off on Sunday afternoon at Celtic Park. A win for the home side would bring the title a step closer to their doorstep. An away win would blow the whole race wide open.

Celtic saw former manager Brendan Rodgers depart the club for Premier League club Leicester at the end of February. He was replaced by former club player and manager Neil Lennon. Lennon's reign hasn't been without its scares. The Hoops have won two games thanks to injury-time winners and were held to a draw with third placed Aberdeen. The club is 10 points clear of Rangers but that's a dangerous lead to possess as Liverpool fans well know.

Rangers continue to just about keep their title hopes alive but it's very much hope rather than expectation. Steve Gerrard's men are 2nd in the table and need to make up that 10 point gap. A win here would reduce it to 7 points and that could instigate a comeback. The Gers have only won 2 of their last 5 league games though. OK, so they've also not lost since 23rd January but they need wins and not draws.

I feel this will be a very close derby game. Who were the last team to beat Celtic in the league? Yes, Rangers! That was at Ibrox though. Celtic have won 14 and drawn 1 of their 15 league games at home. Rangers have only won 7 of their 15 away league games. This should be a hard fought narrow win for the home side.

Celtic to Win @ 1.80 with Coral

Total Goals Scored Under 2.5 @ 1.86 with Betfair

Blackpool v Plymouth Argyle

Blackpool: Ollie Turton (29/1 d, doubtful), Mark Howard (32/0 first goalkeeper), Jimmy Ryan (0/0 m, captain), Max Clayton (0/0 f)

Plymouth Argyle: Joel Grant (17/4 m), Conor Grant (10/0 m)

Charlton Athletic v Bradford City

Charlton Athletic: Krystian Bielik (27/2 m), Jake Forster-Caskey (0/0 m), Lewis Page (11/0 d)

Bradford City: Sean Scannell (10/0 m), Kelvin Mellor (17/0 m), Calum Woods (3/0 d), Jake Reeves (0/0 m), Tyrell Robinson (2/0 f)

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

Dundee Utd v QOS and East Fife v Raith.

It's a double for me today. Dundee Utd have hit form at just the right time as they make a late push for the title, they should comfortably take care of a QOS side who are in freefall. I fancy Raith to put on a late run for the title starting today at a stuttering East Fife.

Dundee United Win, Raith Win Double @ 3.00.

JPEG.jpg

A line of bad results and southend in danger again. But for me is the best team at the bottom area of the table. The return of Simon Cox in attack line is powerfull today. At the last two games has score problems but today this condition return. Inside the relegation zone must fight to save the season. The big key for me today is the bad history in the Roots for southend and some crucial absenties for shrewsbury. For me the hosts will try to break history and take the win with leader Cox in front line.

SOUTHEND UNITED to win (3.00)

Forfar athletic are a massive price at home to Arbroath,  this game is far closer than the books would make you think.

A few facts  Forfars recent home form is the best in the division of late 7 league wins in a row.

This is a local derby, 15miles separate the two teams, 

Arbroath have taken their foot off the gas recently with only 1 win in their last 5 games.  Forfar will play Arbroath hard today 

By no means a certain win,   3.70 with Ladbrokes is too big a price for me to ignore

Also 4 other bets i really like are

Motherwell, Dundee Utd, Dumbarton and Ross County

thanks