** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Strikers Horses To Follow

On 7/17/2021 at 7:31 PM, Striker said:

Unplaced after looking like chasing home the brilliant winner a couple of furlongs out.

Pretty sure she is not performing 100% at the moment, it’s either physical or trip/ground.

Party House takes a drop in class tomorrow night [7.10 Curragh]

First show is 11-2

On 7/28/2021 at 4:24 PM, Striker said:

As feared Spencer lived up to his nickname "Frank" and put the horse in no mans land 3 furlongs out when the race quickened up, which for a stayer like her was crucial

Ran on well to get 3rd and if nothing else maybe that will now convince connections to step the filly up in trip 

Snow Lantern sticks to a mile in France on Sunday but has to take on the "wonder horse" Baaed!

But would always want to be with proven Group 1 form rather than potential and the 7-1 in the week was decent each way value about the filly

21 hours ago, Striker said:

Disappointing effort despite not getting the run of the race, but will be amazed now if her next race is not over 10 furlongs

I think Hannon was considering the Fillies race, Sun Chariot at the beginning of October. Its a mile but against her own sex. I would back her all day long on decent ground against the girls.

On 7/15/2021 at 5:51 AM, Striker said:

Ran a absolute shocker

Aidan said he gave the wrong riding instructions and Sir Lamorak got too far back....well the horse has now moved over to a new stable...his son Joseph!

Runs tomorrow at Leopardstown [3.15] and best odds at the moment is 5-1

On 5/23/2021 at 7:29 PM, Striker said:

5th!

Got a strange ride I thought bringing her solo down the outer, which she seemed to take offence to but hopefully the filly is Ok

Search For A Song was obviously not okay but she is back and will try and win the Irish St Leger for the third year in a row on Sunday

On 7/22/2021 at 6:46 PM, Striker said:

Backed into odds on, but Tudhope and the other jockeys gifted the inform Oisin Murphy a easy lead and though she ran on into 2nd was too far back

Not a surprise the Stewards interviewed all the jockeys after the race!

Bit of a surprise to see Lady Rockstar dropped in trip tomorrow [3.40 Thirsk]

But not such a surprise to see blinkers first time on her, even money if you think that will be the key to success

On 7/14/2021 at 6:13 PM, Striker said:

Got into the race easily 3 furlongs out but started hanging left again and faded into 4th

Missile runs in the last race at Sandown today 

She has been disappointing not transferring her good home work to the track, but this type of horse tends to put it all in at least once so currently 5-1 if todays that day

On 8/27/2021 at 8:28 PM, Striker said:

No excuses finishing 3rd after trying to put the race to bed 2 furlongs out

Do think the horse will be better though over 12 furlongs

Country Pyle stays over 10 furlongs  tomorrow [2.35 Leicester], but will be better odds this time as current price is 6-1

On 9/6/2021 at 5:38 PM, Wanderlust said:

I think Hannon was considering the Fillies race, Sun Chariot at the beginning of October. Its a mile but against her own sex. I would back her all day long on decent ground against the girls.

Looks like that race this Saturday is the plan now, had a dirty scope after French race

On 8/4/2021 at 8:57 PM, Striker said:

Not beaten far in 3rd but hung badly to the right when coming to challenge and basically became unrideable on the run to the line

Would only race him on the turf now if it was up to me

Forever William is back on the turf Wednesday [4.00 Nottingham]

Opening odds of 11-2

On 9/10/2021 at 2:36 PM, Striker said:

Declared [6.55pm]

Jockey booking of Luke Morris would normally be a negative for me, but this could be a match in heaven as this galloper needs plenty of pushing and prodding

Looks like being a each way price too with a first show of 14-1 [four places]

Another awful run by Navegaon Gate

Tonight though [6.30] they try him on the Polytrack which the horse is bred to do well on, so small each way risk at 33-1 with Bet 365