** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Non-League Predictions > March 23rd

Darran

Unusually for me I don't really fancy anything at the prices in any of the 3 National Leagues today so I am going to Step 3 for my bets.

Bamber Bridge v Farsley Celtic & Burgess Hill v Margate

Both Farsley and Margate are around even money and I fancy both strongly so I think it is worth putting them in a double which pays 77/25 with Marathon. Bamber Bridge have lost 5 on the bounce and not won in 9. Celtic are top of the table and have won 7 of their last 9 games. Farsley should be shorter than they are to win and the same goes for Margate. I mentioned the other week that they have improved massively since Jay Saunders took over and that has continued. They have won 5 of their last 7 games and although Burgess Hill won last week that was their first victory in a long time. They beat the other out of form side Kingstonian and Margate should have too much for the bottom side.

Redditch v Tamworth

I am happy to back Tamworth again given their current form and they were superb last weekend when I put them up to beat Banbury. Redditch should offer a stiffer test, but Tamworth look really good at the moment and I think they can prove too strong for them.

Farsley/Margate 3pts double @ 77/25 with Marathon

Tamworth 1pt @ 7/5 with Marathon

It has been a frustrating season really and consistency hasn’t really been a strong poin but the last couple of seasons were exceptional so I was probably due a lesser season. Hopefully the final month or so will be a good end to things.