** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Division 2 - Week 3 Selections

• 2 months later...

@BillyHills

I'm taking a look over last season's results because I'm bored in work and just realized that there's an error here, I should have been on £132.40 after my previous bet (not £113.85). It's obviously irrelevant now, and I'm not complaining at all, I think you do a cracking job. But it would have been enough for me to finish in 2nd and move you into 3rd ?. My fault should have checked! Hope you're well anyway

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/13/2019 at 8:40 AM, Wivz_03 said:

@BillyHills

I'm taking a look over last season's results because I'm bored in work and just realized that there's an error here, I should have been on £132.40 after my previous bet (not £113.85). It's obviously irrelevant now, and I'm not complaining at all, I think you do a cracking job. But it would have been enough for me to finish in 2nd and move you into 3rd ?. My fault should have checked! Hope you're well anyway

Bit late for a stewards enquiry but technically you should have been eliminated after already having 3 no shows and then missing the last week.:\

Also in week 2 you staked £80 on West Ham
You can only have 50% of your bank at any one time so your stake was reduced to £45 if you look at the table, hence the difference in totals. Get back to work:lol

:ok @Wivz_03

• 1 month later...